Formula 1 Wags #131 The Squids Bachelorette yatch: new year, new girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would never happen. And don't make us have to have Di Resta back in a car. McLaren would just buy out another driver, we know Gasly has a release clause for a higher team.

I'm gonna admit something I've never said before. And you're all gonna judge me for it.

Back in his early days of F1 racing, before I realised what an insufferable prick he is, I kinda little bit fancied Di Resta.

I feel like saying I fancy Mazepin would be less controversial.
I kinda know where your coming from with Di Resta, but Dario Franchitti was hotter
But what about our Yukino? 😭😢
The DR/Gasly bromance would make up for it

Reactions: 4
Would never happen. And don't make us have to have Di Resta back in a car. McLaren would just buy out another driver, we know Gasly has a release clause for a higher team.

I'm gonna admit something I've never said before. And you're all gonna judge me for it.

Back in his early days of F1 racing, before I realised what an insufferable prick he is, I kinda little bit fancied Di Resta.

I feel like saying I fancy Mazepin would be less controversial.
I said yesterday I'm in no place to judge anyone for who they lust after. I'd climb all over Fernando. We all have our crosses to bear 🤣
what-do-you-think-im-proud-of-this-do-you-think-im-proud (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pierre: when I lost my best friend and nearly lost my mom

Yuki: when I couldn’t eat food that was on a video

He has to stay in F1 forever 😂
oh, ok. He can move to Williams...I feel like him and Albon would be a good chaotic match

Reactions: 2
From what I've heard Yuki is safe.
Reasoning:
Red Bull and Honda engines until Porshe steps in later. Yuki is basically a honda driver so wouldn't be great to get rid of him now especially when he is on par with Pierre and Pierre was just extended.
Also apparently Helmut has invested heavily in him and well, despite the fact that he doesn't show affection, I think he likes Yuki
another reason calling off negotiations with Mick at Haas. They apparently were confident enough after the al piasco that they were no longer worried that Mick would get a better offer with anyone. they had been prepared to have to consider him against AM... but Fernando said, no duck you very much instead, so they dont think AT would go after him either, which i mean they wouldn't replace yuki with mick anyway

Reactions: 5
From what I've heard Yuki is safe.
Reasoning:
Red Bull and Honda engines until Porshe steps in later. Yuki is basically a honda driver so wouldn't be great to get rid of him now especially when he is on par with Pierre and Pierre was just extended.
Also apparently Helmut has invested heavily in him and well, despite the fact that he doesn't show affection, I think he likes Yuki
another reason calling off negotiations with Mick at Haas. They apparently were confident enough after the al piasco that they were no longer worried that Mick would get a better offer with anyone. they had been prepared to have to consider him against AM... but Fernando said, no duck you very much instead
Helmut likes Yuki so much he uses therapy as a punishment and labels him a problem child and whines to the German and Austrian press about him every chance he gets, yea
And it’s not longer Honda, it’s RBPT, Red Bull have taken over the Honda department but retained their actual engine and most of the employees but there is no need for sponsor schmoozing and marketing ploys by hiring a Japanese driver. Yuki deserves better than being some diversity quota to make Honda happy.

Ready to go on my date absolutely terrified 😂🙈
It’s gonna be amazing, so happy for you love!!! ❤

SHUT UP

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
@iona.a.smith @Princess of Scots is this how you talk to Alexa???

I feel attacked but I’m back!!!
Had the best weekend in Birmingham seeing all the athletics❤A run down of what has been happening would be highly appreciated…I see the squids are in Ibiza and Charles is on a boat somewhere. Pierre seems quiet and I don’t know if that is a good or bad thing. Let’s not talk about Daniel/McLaren/Oscar love seat triangle. Anything else I need to know/ @aac_124 edits I need to see?? ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Helmut likes Yuki so much he uses therapy as a punishment and labels him a problem child and whines to the German and Austrian press about him every chance he gets, yea
And it’s not longer Honda, it’s RBPT, Red Bull have taken over the Honda department but retained their actual engine and most of the employees but there is no need for sponsor schmoozing and marketing ploys by hiring a Japanese driver. Yuki deserves better than being some diversity quota to make Honda happy.

It’s gonna be amazing, so happy for you love!!! ❤

SHUT UP
So we got George and Carlos in Mallorca and Lando in Ibiza.... F1 drivers, all the same

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.