Formula 1 Wags #131 The Squids Bachelorette yatch: new year, new girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg it was so amazing we went out to this amazing steak house and everything was just so perfect he was such a gentleman and the conversation was just so natural and then we went for a walk on the beach when the sun was setting and it was so beautiful (granted I wasn’t really appropriately dressed 😂) but it was so perfect
This sounds sooo dreamyyyy ahhh aac I’m so delighted for you, you deserve this so much ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's true and I've never forgiven Lewis for it. Its why we broke up and I moved on to Fernando. He lets me use all of his bathrooms whenever I want. I'm hiding in one right now.

I feel like that's been a rumor forever. whenever someone asks for Lewis gossip that's what comes up. And that he likes feet. And threesomes.
I’ve heard the threesome rumour but not feet!

Reactions: 2
Omg it was so amazing we went out to this amazing steak house and everything was just so perfect he was such a gentleman and the conversation was just so natural and then we went for a walk on the beach when the sun was setting and it was so beautiful (granted I wasn’t really appropriately dressed 😂) but it was so perfect
Yay!! Delighted fir you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.