Formula 1 Wags #131 The Squids Bachelorette yatch: new year, new girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Waiting for some Pierre photo.
What i think is hilarious about this is obviously Pierre is booking 'celebrity' appearances on the side at clubs. makes me thinks he's struggling to pay for the slag life and should get paid more

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What i think is hilarious about this is obviously Pierre is booking 'celebrity' appearances on the side at clubs. makes me thinks he's struggling to pay for the slag life and should get paid more
He should definitely sign for McLaren then, they give astronomical wages but whine about it later

• Haha
Reactions: 7
People who are shocked that Daniel is asking for what is stated in his contract

Tbh i blame mclaren on that one, if really all the clauses were on Daniel side then McLaren did a bad job by not trying to protect themself more (by putting performance clauses or thing like that)

Reactions: 11
Pierre: when I lost my best friend and nearly lost my mom

Yuki: when I couldn’t eat food that was on a video

He has to stay in F1 forever 😂
He’ll only be there a couple more years

1660067851664.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Tbh i blame mclaren on that one, if really all the clauses were on Daniel side then McLaren did a bad job by not trying to protect themself more (by putting performance clauses or thing like that)
Ya exactly it sounds like the contract is heavily in Daniels favour, McLaren probably learnt a lesson 😂 Why wouldn’t he ask for the money he was contracted

• Heart
Reactions: 11
People who are shocked that Daniel is asking for what is stated in his contract

Don't do the same mistake and casually open twitter

People whose argument for going behind Daniel's back is "that's how business works" are now shocked by "how business works"

And we just got a new video awwww 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.