Formula 1 Wags #131 The Squids Bachelorette yatch: new year, new girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will JenJen make it to the boat at one point? Will Tom and Max finally find some girls to spend time with them? You will know if you watch this year episode of The Squids summer yatch club 😉

Thanks @suzananneboyle for the name of the thread 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What if... Jen Jen doesn't want to spend summer with them?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What if... Jen Jen doesn't want to spend summer with them?

I like the way you're thinking

Also @monza i was doing groceries just now and the radio in the store started playing ''only love can hurt like this'' and i immediately thought of you 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I love having thread titles! Can just imagine how confused some people would be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Happy new thread❤

My big question is: when will Pierre start to slag it up?! And when will we know he did it? Will we get a photo dump with great quality and ratings of the places based on the girls there? I have so many questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be fair, we havent seen Connor yet either so its a possibility they are flying out later on

Reactions: 6
To be fair, we havent seen Connor yet either so its a possibility they are flying out later on
i mean its not really possible at this point based on boat capacity alone.... but maybe he plan is to show up and kick someone off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy new thread❤

My big question is: when will Pierre start to slag it up?! And when will we know he did it? Will we get a photo dump with great quality and ratings of the places based on the girls there? I have so many questions.
We tried to manifest it with the last thread but maybe there's a slight delay... Or we have to manifest harder. Time for a cheer

*inhales*
PIERREEEEE GASSSLLYYYYY
IT'S TIME FOR THE ANNUAL SLAGGING
S-L-A-G
BE THE SLAGGIEST MAN THERE EVER BE
SLAG SLAG SLAG
(& get urself a potential new WAG 😉)

go team

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We tried to manifest it with the last thread but maybe there's a slight delay... Or we have to manifest harder. Time for a cheer

*inhales*
PIERREEEEE GASSSLLYYYYY
IT'S TIME FOR THE ANNUAL SLAGGING
S-L-A-G
BE THE SLAGGIEST MAN THERE EVER BE
SLAG SLAG SLAG
(& get urself a potential new WAG 😉)

go team
It’s impossible to slag with that hat

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.