Formula 1 Wags #131 The Squids Bachelorette yatch: new year, new girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daniel needs to find his own Gene Haas and start his own team

I’m talking about his new one with Williams
*ticks off my bingo card* that people angry faced me over when I joked about it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Daniel needs to find his own Gene Haas and start his own team

*ticks off my bingo card* that people angry faced me over when I joked about it
Was I the one who left an angry face? Probably

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Carmen’s brother on this trip? Ever since I read that rumour… I can’t get it out of my head 😬
Yeah he sleeps in George’s bed with him. Plot twist carmen is his beard. Can actually believe this

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean initially what was going around was the way McLaren got Oscar was to sign him as the reserve driver regardless of daniel... and then basically buy daniel out the last year. they got lucky that fernando left the seat open at alpine and they can at least get some of that money back if all goes according to plan. But yeah McLaren was betting on the fact that Daniel wouldn't like the pressure of having oscar around knowing he wasnt wanted and take the money. but right now Alpine is the one screwed
They always talked about a American driver in the car.
I don’t understand it anymore.🤔

Reactions: 2
$1,105,263.16 per point scored so far this year. what an icon

Oh how I wish I was rich

This Daniel news was just so badly timed for me today with the headlines about further raises to energy bills

My anger is not with Daniel at all (looking at you government) but this does make me feel horrendous

I will try to not go off on one 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This Daniel news was just so badly timed for me today with the headlines about further raises to energy bills

My anger is not with Daniel at all (looking at you government) but this does make me feel horrendous

I will try to not go off on one 😂😂
ssaaaammeee! i can’t wait to exist purely by candlelight and the glow of tattle from october onwards because i can’t afford to use electricity 🥲

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
ssaaaammeee! i can’t wait to exist purely by candlelight and the glow of tattle from october onwards because i can’t afford to use electricity 🥲
I will have to send my tattle messages via carrier pigeon 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I will have to send my tattle messages via carrier pigeon 😂😂
same 🤣 we can share the same pigeon and split the cost!

though that pigeon will be seriously weighed down by my essays about sharl.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.