Formula 1 Wags #131 The Squids Bachelorette yatch: new year, new girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DR video was everything i needed today 😂 God I love Scotty but I bet Chloe have a nerves of god 😂😂 also love the fact Blake has one hoodie and jeans !!! 😑 and DR have on probably his full suitcase😂 also curls 🤤 and that place was so beautiful 😍river scene i think i don’t need talk about it 😑 I’m DR witch we know that, of course i was on the floor 😂😑

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Okay, whose tiktok is this?

Wtf? 🤣 I just watched that in the middle of a zoom meeting and can't stop laughing and had to turn my camera off. That was so incredibly dumb and I loved it
what-unbelievable.gif

This is also the part where I disclose that I'm old and don't understand tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ssaaaammeee! i can’t wait to exist purely by candlelight and the glow of tattle from october onwards because i can’t afford to use electricity 🥲
Same, add in increased back to school costs and a possible private school bill (not our choice but will still have to contribute 😭😭) for the oldest and I might be going back to the office full time just so I can use their electricity

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Same, add in increased back to school costs and a possible private school bill (not our choice but will still have to contribute 😭😭) for the oldest and I might be going back to the office full time just so I can use their electricity
i can’t even imagine school costs on top of everything 😭 i’ve been in the office full time for a while and am grateful for it tbh - using someone else’s bills makes it easier 🥲

@aac_124 - aaahhh spill! glad it went well 💙

• Heart
i can’t even imagine school costs on top of everything 😭 i’ve been in the office full time for a while and am grateful for it tbh - using someone else’s bills makes it easier 🥲

@aac_124 - aaahhh spill! glad it went well 💙
It's not too bad but it's anxiety inducing watching the savings taking a hit clearing bills that are up about 50 or 60 quid every month on last year. But look I'm old enough to have bern through this twice before and I grew up in the 80s so we never had much to start with. It'll be grand in the end

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Didn’t a girl once sell a story on him saying that he wouldn’t let her go the loo in his house and he went nuts when she did? Then apparently he called her fat all the time when he had a few beers and he’s renowned for being a horrendous drunk. I’ll try and find the article.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
also why am i only now seeing these photos of carlos, did this happen while i was at work?! my priorities are all wrong 🔥

edit: he was really going through it in the interview though wow what’s up babe

3B342BF7-911F-4E07-9AC7-36B8E53AD829.png

• Heart
  • Wow
It's true and I've never forgiven Lewis for it. Its why we broke up and I moved on to Fernando. He lets me use all of his bathrooms whenever I want. I'm hiding in one right now.

I feel like that's been a rumor forever. whenever someone asks for Lewis gossip that's what comes up. And that he likes feet. And threesomes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
YES, do tell!

Neithet do I 😂😂😂

AHHHH SO HAPPY ❤❤ spill the teaaa sister 🥰
Omg it was so amazing we went out to this amazing steak house and everything was just so perfect he was such a gentleman and the conversation was just so natural and then we went for a walk on the beach when the sun was setting and it was so beautiful (granted I wasn’t really appropriately dressed 😂) but it was so perfect

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's true and I've never forgiven Lewis for it. Its why we broke up and I moved on to Fernando. He lets me use all of his bathrooms whenever I want. I'm hiding in one right now.

I feel like that's been a rumor forever. whenever someone asks for Lewis gossip that's what comes up. And that he likes feet. And threesomes.
seb would never

okay i will make a new thread

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.