Formula 1 Wags #131 The Squids Bachelorette yatch: new year, new girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the new thread name?

Daniel still without a seat, Pierre must be beating his meat?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Meanwhile Lewis: silly season, what is a silly season? I am playing with sand
5f53727ff59aa9282dba1c2ac57661d1821d5f44.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Oh how I wish I was rich

This Daniel news was just so badly timed for me today with the headlines about further raises to energy bills

My anger is not with Daniel at all (looking at you government) but this does make me feel horrendous

I will try to not go off on one 😂😂
You're not wrong. It's tough going for the majority of the world to say the least and sometimes it's maddening looking at the gross amount of money being talked about and pretty people on huge yachts living their best lives (even though we know everything that's posted is heavily curated to the public). So in turn they get my sarcastic (and sometimes loving) comments and gifs on tattle.

Plus we're really funny and should all be hired as their PR and social media managers.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You're not wrong. It's tough going for the majority of the world to say the least and sometimes it's maddening looking at the gross amount of money being talked about and pretty people on huge yachts living their best lives (even though we know everything that's posted is heavily curated to the public). So in turn they get my sarcastic (and sometimes loving) comments and gifs on tattle.

Plus we're really funny and should all be hired as their PR and social media managers.
yeah, I agree. If you for example hear that Alonso's contract could have been 20 instead of 25 mln (when there were still doubts about him staying in Alpine), you can wonder if they are indeed sane and if they know what most people have to deal with to earn money :ROFLMAO:
I mean they do not have right to complain about the money, under no circumstances, they are absolutely priviledged financially. I am not saying they don;t have their own struggles or problems, or pressure, or dangers or whatever, but whenever any of the drivers would quote money as a reason for something I just loose will to listen :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
this part of DTS when Christian reads what expenses were listed for refund caused my second hand embarassment :rolleyes:

edit: for clarification

Reactions: 10
Who knew it was gonna be Lando serving the best pictures this summer. Step it up everyone else. Especially you single guys 👀Pierre, Lewis👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.