Formula 1 Wags #130 PEAR HURRY UP AND GET YOUR CROISSANT OUT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see how it may come across as blasting but I think we need to put our bias aside for a second. He was asked about Daniel, he answered honestly, same about the contractual situation. He also went on to say how they will ensure he's got everything to make it work, he's said so many really nice things which seem to get lost in the one thing where he was being honest about how this partnership isn't working. Could he've worded it more gracefully? Probably. But also, I don't think it's possible to say that in a way that doesn't sound kind of odd especially with the media twisting his words and using headlines deliberately to make him look worse. Helmut using therapy as a punishment for 'problem child' Yuki or saying Checo is used to the threat of bombs because he's Mexican really isn't the same as saying 'neither of us have gotten what we wanted out of this partnership'. I don't think Zak is the greatest guy generally speaking, but can't blame the guy for being honest.
I agree, Helmut’s a different case… taking things way too far.

With Zak, I just got the feeling this year that he knew what he was doing by saying all those things… I mean he was talking to (and apparently signing) drivers all throughout that time. But yeah, maybe (probably) I’m just heavily biased and high key depressed about what’s going on lol

Reactions: 7
I agree, Helmut’s a different case… taking things way too far.

With Zak, I just got the feeling this year that he knew what he was doing by saying all those things… I mean he was talking to (and apparently signing) drivers all throughout that time. But yeah, maybe (probably) I’m just heavily biased and high key depressed about what’s going on lol
I understand that, I see how it may look like that, but I guess the best thing to do is not channel this sadness into anger towards people that ultimately are just doing their jobs. It's like those accusations back in Monaco where people said Tom let Daniel crash deliberately, this is just dangerous. We'll be sad, but knowing he has a seat next year, either Alpine or McLaren, is the best consolation. Everything will work out eventually.

Reactions: 8
I understand that, I see how it may look like that, but I guess the best thing to do is not channel this sadness into anger towards people that ultimately are just doing their jobs. It's like those accusations back in Monaco where people said Tom let Daniel crash deliberately, this is just dangerous.
i think this post from one of the mclaren workers, charlie, is really important. because on top of all the stress they deal with in this high performance sport, everyone is going through their own struggles as well. we (more the crazy people on twitter) don't want to add on to that

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I understand that, I see how it may look like that, but I guess the best thing to do is not channel this sadness into anger towards people that ultimately are just doing their jobs. It's like those accusations back in Monaco where people said Tom let Daniel crash deliberately, this is just dangerous. We'll be sad, but knowing he has a seat next year, either Alpine or McLaren, is the best consolation. Everything will work out eventually.
Yeah and I’m sure Zak also has pressure from other stakeholders behind the scenes and he’s the one who’s now getting heat for it. I also never understood the “fans” who would say the team or Tom is purposefully ruining Daniel’s race or setting him up to fail… like if DR fails, they fail too - so why would they want that?

Life’s just been tough as a DR fan. Add to that, that my other favorite driver SV is freaking retiring this year. 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah i think thats one thing people forget, Zak doesnt make every single decision within McLaren, if anything the main stakeholders have majority say. If the owners group say they want something to happen, its going to happen regardless of what Zak and Andreas think 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
i think this post from one of the mclaren workers, charlie, is really important. because on top of all the stress they deal with in this high performance sport, everyone is going through their own struggles as well. we (more the crazy people on twitter) don't want to add on to that
Awwww, Charlie!! 😢 I love his work!!

Reactions: 6
Bad vibes only so I decided to call a late board meeting for myself 🏄‍♀️

Met some friends on the way

IMG_20220805_190950.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know that this is a ways away because even if he leave McLaren Daniel will find a seat elsewhere but with the supportive ESPN articles coming out about him I can almost see espn trying to develop their own F1 broadcasting team with DR involved. espn has the broadcasting rights in America and hes already popular here. I think that it would be a huge addition if espn could nab him (obviously fully hypothetical)

Reactions: 10
Yeah this was so hard to read but sounded like it helped to get it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In some lighthearted news, the tumblr girls are having a crisis bc someone posted this picture of Nicky and no one realised he was this hot. Honestly he should have kept this look, I would be defending his weekly P20s with my life if he was still serving me Iranian fuckboi realness
tumblr_ef2ee3ffcae607cfe706a5eacb7a4acb_b53cf53e_640.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Wish I was a rich and skinny legend so I could buy any of the tit that’s advertised to me on here 😭
58360222-B920-4560-A32A-8C484F5D6A10.jpeg

Wow is that a Lance stroll fan account? I guess Lance nation really does exist 🤯

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Bad vibes only so I decided to call a late board meeting for myself 🏄‍♀️

Met some friends on the way

View attachment 1475266
This is the second cutest little devil I've seen today, first in line is my little asshole of a dog who's scared of everything 😂🥰

Take some time to do what ever you feel like, mnz❤ I've almost been worried about you and you dramatic monologue and lack of hope today.

Remember that we're always here for you, even when you want to send one of your dragons on us 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.