Formula 1 Wags #130 PEAR HURRY UP AND GET YOUR CROISSANT OUT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Factories are Shutdown
and Silly Season Continues
Here's to Pierre bringing us the drama we want

1659710419007.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Happy new thread tattle…not even planned but this feels apt. Saw this and thought of you all 😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy new thread!

Pierre, I need you to slag it up tonight 💃
Go full Whora the Explorah on Mykonos!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
My unasked for thoughts on the situation
DR should stay 1 more year at McLaren with OP as like a reserve or junior driver because McLaren will be new to FE it’ll give them time to get used to the series before bringing in a driver as popular and with so many fans as DR who as he’s coming from f1 and with a what we expected to be a front running team his fans will be expecting a lot (absolutely nothing against that) and the slander he’ll get if for if some reason him/the car isn’t performing which entering a brand new series in a team that doesn’t have any experience either could happen. Whilst myself personally would love to see it to grow the series and bring new fans, but this is just my thoughts

happy new thread ☺
McLaren aren't really a new FE team though. They are just the Mercedes team with McLaren buying them, all the management and staff are carrying over pretty much. But I don't think FE is for Daniel, even if he could divebomb everyone and full send all the time.

Reactions: 8
Happy 130 everyone, hoping Pierre and his slaggy ways brings us some joy in these otherwise dark times. He hasn't provided any drama and it's already day 5 (?) of silly season.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
McLaren aren't really a new FE team though. They are just the Mercedes team with McLaren buying them, all the management and staff are carrying over pretty much. But I don't think FE is for Daniel, even if he could divebomb everyone and full send all the time.
Yeah that is very true I completely forgot about that

Reactions: 4

Waiting game ⏱
It would be ideal to do it today and then we wouldn't have it looming anymore with hopefully enough time to fizzle out by spa. If it happens closer to the season restart its just going to be a total distraction

1659713031388.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
McLaren milked Daniel’s marketability and are now using some of that money to fund buying him out of his contract. 😒

I honestly think that the new reports of them “trying to find him a seat” is an effort to salvage themselves after how badly it was all handled… making it out to be like they’re looking after him. 🙄 I’m not buying into it, and I’m sure Daniel doesn’t even need the help.

Reactions: 14
McLaren milked Daniel’s marketability and are now using some of that money to fund buying him out of his contract. 😒

I honestly think that the new reports of them “trying to find him a seat” is an effort to salvage themselves after how badly it was all handled… making it out to be like they’re looking after him. 🙄 I’m not buying into it, and I’m sure Daniel doesn’t even need the help.
you aren't wrong.

Reactions: 7
To be fair, it wasnt McLarens fault this all went public, if anyone is to blame its Alpine for posting the statement about Oscar before anything had been made official 😬

Reactions: 18
b34a3e9e0c84a16bfd45b67909e7cdde4725ba69.png

no time yet to comment or catch up, just wanted him to be on the first or second page

keep your fingers crossed for me not loosing it during my work call in a moment, I have to talk to someone I don't want to :ROFLMAO: (I have high patience levels, but in case of some people I just can't ....)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.