Formula 1 Wags #130 PEAR HURRY UP AND GET YOUR CROISSANT OUT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So will this be the biggest internal conflict in Australia?
Will it be worse that the Emu war?
I've been trying to get a sense from Aussie news but i keep hitting paywalls

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s not great to be honest, a reliable f1 journalist that I follow and that is friends with Daniel and interviewed him very recently for Motorsport Italia told that he first asked Seidl if Daniel would still be with McLaren. Seidl said yes. He then asked him if Daniel would stay in f1 with McLaren because he knows how they could play with words. Seidl said yes… this happened last week.
As far as Mick is concerned, we must admit he’s been racing very poorly. Two decent races can’t change the fact he’s crashed and raced poorly almost always. I’m not sure he deserves more than Haas.
I also want to add that for Daniel what is happening could be a blessing in disguise: Alpine is arguably better than McLaren at the moment and Ocon is good but not better than Lando, he could really do well there. Whereas is could be more problematic for Lando if Piastri is at his level.

Reactions: 14
It’s not great to be honest, a reliable f1 journalist that I follow and that is friends with Daniel and interviewed him very recently for Motorsport Italia told that he first asked Seidl if Daniel would still be with McLaren. Seidl said yes. He then asked him if Daniel would stay in f1 with McLaren because he knows how they could play with words. Seidl said yes… this happened last week.

I also want to add that for Daniel what is happening could be a blessing in disguise: Alpine is arguably better than McLaren at the moment and Ocon is good but not better than Lando, he could really do well there.
That’s if he gets the Alpine seat 🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That’s if he gets the Alpine seat 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Both alpine and him don’t have many choices to be honest! So that would be the most obvious outcome… he still expressed the desire to be in f1 and Alpine TP Szashdjfkfkdksk said they would get him

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Both alpine and him don’t have many choices to be honest! So that would be the most obvious outcome… he still expressed the desire to be in f1 and Alpine TP Szashdjfkfkdksk said they would get him
I mean he's better than Yuki, Mick, and Latifi, so really that's who they would look at if anyone. But in reality no other driver would want to risk dealing with the mess of Alpine after they looked so bad regarding contracts. And again Zhou did not have great things to say about racing there either with oscar. Unless of course they want to go with like a f4 British champ from 2016 who is available

Reactions: 6
Happy new thread 💙 my friend have a wedding tmrw so i will be off so have a nice weekend everyone ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Also speaking of clothes my cider order got lost 😭
6ADB8DF0-CD79-4F43-9DB3-891956469ADB.jpeg

so @lni33 looks like I will have to borrow the dress off you x

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.