Formula 1 Wags #130 PEAR HURRY UP AND GET YOUR CROISSANT OUT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was from Tumblr so probably not reliable 😂
I have highly doubts about this being true.
And about the pic April posted i just think she thought they are cute and post it...I think it is much more beneficial for Luisa to be seen with April who is well known in Portugal than the other way around - Luisa has a lot of followers, true, but most of them are not Portuguese.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, that's why he brought her friends with her. To spend more alone time with her. 😇
Maybe the poor boy just needs some alone time with his right hand. Ever thought about that?! 😂

her friends will be confined to the ballpit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just can’t wrap my head around the fact his girlfriend is someone like that. Betrayed her friend, gains followers by doing giveaways, sells awful shoes just because she’s his gf. She’s basically building a career around him, fans even ask her for pictures it’s insane.

I’m with you here. All of it points to her not being a nice person, very selfish. How could she hurt a friend of hers like that.

Reactions: 4
Let’s just take a minute to appreciate how far we’ve come in a year, the glow up in camera quality 👌🏻 Stila was our bravest soldier, wonder what she’s up to these days 😂

69C0720C-1300-4532-B832-C16F4BBB154B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have highly doubts about this being true.
And about the pic April posted i just think she thought they are cute and post it...I think it is much more beneficial for Luisa to be seen with April who is well known in Portugal than the other way around - Luisa has a lot of followers, true, but most of them are not Portuguese.
I don’t think she’s that well known. Well not for her music anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah, that's why he brought her friends with her. To spend more alone time with her. 😇
They do seem to spend alot of time in the company of others don't they? You'd think that not seeing each other that much they would want some time alone. I mean, God knows I love my friends but if I was in a new relationship and shagging all the day long, the last thing I'd want is his mates and family there! But what do I know, I'm old...is this the norm now young people? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They do seem to spend alot of time in the company of others don't they? You'd think that not seeing each other that much they would want some time alone. I mean, God knows I love my friends but if I was in a new relationship and shagging all the day long, the last thing I'd want is his mates and family there! But what do I know, I'm old...is this the norm now young people? 🤣
One year long relationship in F1 terms is like a decade together in normal world 😅

*will someone make a new thread? It's not appropriate for me to do squid thread, come on 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.