Formula 1 Wags #130 PEAR HURRY UP AND GET YOUR CROISSANT OUT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t his contract with Renault technically just a 2-year (2019/2020) one and he just chose not to renew? Same with Red Bull in 2018… So it’s kind of not really the same?
the same in the sense that he left renault bc renault wasn't delivering and mclaren dropped him bc he wasn't delivering

Reactions: 13
Wasn’t his contract with Renault technically just a 2-year (2019/2020) one and he just chose not to renew? Same with Red Bull in 2018… So it’s kind of not really the same?
Yes but afaik he was already in talks with Clive about extending and then Carlos went to Ferrari and shortly after he was announced at McLaren, so he’s been talking to others too. It’s just what happens in silly season, drivers want to make sure they’ve got a future and teams want the best possible driver.

Reactions: 8
the same in the sense that he left renault bc renault wasn't delivering and mclaren dropped him bc he wasn't delivering
It’s just sucky when you’re still under contract so there’s some sense of security… like Checo and Racing Point. 🙃

The public blasting by Zak was also just really 😖 kinda like what Helmut does sometimes…

Reactions: 9
Have a lovely evening all, I’m off to the pub again, please F1 teams no big announcements whilst I’m gone as the group Im going with will not understand me freaking out over men in fast cars 😂😂

I’m sad having no paddock outfits to share so enjoy another of my OOTD’s 😅

D48A4FF4-552C-47C4-B35B-70DE20665200.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s just sucky when you’re still under contract so there’s some sense of security… like Checo and Racing Point. 🙃

The public blasting by Zak was also just really 😖 kinda like what Helmut does sometimes…
it is, i agree 😞

Reactions: 3
You know what I'll actually pee myself of laughter if all this drama was in fact just pointless rumours and Daniel stays at McLaren after all and Oscar is going to be forced to drive for Alpine
Oh yes I fully know I wi be the exact same

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Very similar to a lot of sports! Believe it or not our 11 yr old son was in the same kind of position a few months ago in football (soccer). It’s cutthroat at a young age if you want to be the best

Reactions: 9
Have a lovely evening all, I’m off to the pub again, please F1 teams no big announcements whilst I’m gone as the group Im going with will not understand me freaking out over men in fast cars 😂😂

View attachment 1475176
Have a great night! I love my kiddos and wouldn’t change a thing but I miss my carefree pub days.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I see how it may come across as blasting but I think we need to put our bias aside for a second. He was asked about Daniel, he answered honestly, same about the contractual situation. He also went on to say how they will ensure he's got everything to make it work, he's said so many really nice things which seem to get lost in the one thing where he was being honest about how this partnership isn't working. Could he've worded it more gracefully? Probably. But also, I don't think it's possible to say that in a way that doesn't sound kind of odd especially with the media twisting his words and using headlines deliberately to make him look worse. Helmut using therapy as a punishment for 'problem child' Yuki or saying Checo is used to the threat of bombs because he's Mexican really isn't the same as saying 'neither of us have gotten what we wanted out of this partnership'. I don't think Zak is the greatest guy generally speaking, but can't blame the guy for being honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

View attachment 1475176
Oh lucky you! I’m trying to say off drink. I never go out just drink a few beers at home. Enjoy 🍷🍺🥃

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh lucky you! I’m trying to say off drink. I never go out just drink a few beers at home. Enjoy 🍷🍺🥃
Tbh it’s mostly a meal for our boss who is about to go on maternity leave, so it’s not going to be a wild one 😅 I don’t really drink much casually, it’s either go big or go home 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1475176
Ooo I’m loving this skirt..May I ask where it is from 🥵😍🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 4

View attachment 1475176

You look amazing 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.