Formula 1 Wags #130 PEAR HURRY UP AND GET YOUR CROISSANT OUT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish I was a rich and skinny legend so I could afford any of the tit that’s advertised to me on here 😭
View attachment 1475292
Fixed it for you! you don't need to be skinny to wear whatever you think is nice❤
The rich part is another thing.

I also want ads of clothes, so far the closest thing I've gotten is workout clothes 😂 Right now I'm getting an ad for an electronics store in Norway.😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Andreas told him after the race 😕
I didn't want to read too much into the post race video but he looks really pale in it and the vid posted of Lu and Lando at the airport (I think) after the race, DR is in the background with his hood up. I wonder did he know then

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Wish I was a rich and skinny legend so I could buy any of the tit that’s advertised to me on here 😭
View attachment 1475292
Nah hun you're perfect, duck society for telling us we need to be skinny, you can rock whatever you want and look amazingly hot in it - I'm just so sure you're a hottie ❤ (the rich part however, yeah that may be a struggle for this website)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I love all the Haas drama going on right now too. Guenther said he'd announce Mick's contract decision in the first part of summer break... and now that the AM seat is Fernando Guenther knows its Haas or reserve driver for Mick. Man just managed to save millions and get the upper hand in Mick's negotiations

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Fixed it for you! you don't need to be skinny to wear whatever you think is nice❤
The rich part is another thing.

I also want ads of clothes, so far the closest thing I've gotten is workout clothes 😂 Right now I'm getting an ad for an electronics store in Norway.😂
Screenshot_20220805-192949_Chrome.jpg

I think my algorithm heard what I was saying. Sadly its mens clothes. Somethings off..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know that this is a ways away because even if he leave McLaren Daniel will find a seat elsewhere but with the supportive ESPN articles coming out about him I can almost see espn trying to develop their own F1 broadcasting team with DR involved. espn has the broadcasting rights in America and hes already popular here. I think that it would be a huge addition if espn could nab him (obviously fully hypothetical)
Not a DR fan, but I could see him doing very well in broadcasting. He has the personality and the insider knowledge. Maybe better to make the move now, rather than go to a team at the bottom.of the rankings.

Reactions: 11
Why are you guys getting such nice ads, I’ve been stuck with an ad for an accounting firm for a couple of days now
Did it maybe hear the contract talk we’ve had here?

Just as I wrote that an OceansApart ad came up, thanks Cha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Andreas told him after the race 😕
I guess someone had to tell him (officially) and no one better than Andreas, who seemed to be one of his biggest supporters… Not that we would really know, but he seemed to always back Daniel.

Crying at the fact that DR took the post-race video either right before or after he was told all of this. 😔 I really hope he went home to his family and “day one” friends in Australia.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not a DR fan, but I could see him doing very well in broadcasting. He has the personality and the insider knowledge. Maybe better to make the move now, rather than go to a team at the bottom.of the rankings.
i’ve always thought this! besides his general driving experience, he’s naturally charismatic and the other drivers all like him - much better than nico, who just seems to make everyone awkward 🤣

Crying at the fact that DR took the post-race video either right before or after he was told all of this. 😔 I really hope he went home to his family and “day one” friends in Australia.
i hadn’t considered this :(

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.