Formula 1 Wags #130 PEAR HURRY UP AND GET YOUR CROISSANT OUT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey beauties! I’ve got like 20 pages to catch up on but I’m just checking in to make sure everyone’s OK?

1659714509040.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 14
To be fair, it wasnt McLarens fault this all went public, if anyone is to blame its Alpine for posting the statement about Oscar before anything had been made official 😬
Not their fault it went public but it doesn’t mean they weren’t being slimy behind closed doors. It was just exposed.

Reactions: 12
Not their fault it went public but it doesn’t mean they weren’t being slimy behind closed doors. It was just exposed.
I mean maybe but I guess it’s fair to say they were right in looking for a new driver to maximize their team which is what everyone wants, these things just happen in F1 and I don’t think anyone is being malicious at all, we don’t really have the full picture to make that judgement call

It already happened in Indy, but now that it’s Daniel Ricciardo they’re playing with, they’re double exposed. They chose the wrong person to toy with, no matter how poor his recent form has been.

Reactions: 9
It already happened in Indy, but now that it’s Daniel Ricciardo they’re playing with, they’re double exposed. They chose the wrong person to toy with, no matter how poor his recent form has been.
I can't understand how the same thing happened twice, learn from the first one!!!!

• Haha
I mean maybe but I guess it’s fair to say they were right in looking for a new driver to maximize their team which is what everyone wants, these things just happen in F1 and I don’t think anyone is being malicious at all, we don’t really have the full picture to make that judgement call
I agree. And I do think this was the best move for McLaren and for DR. But DR has been on a PR blitz about how committed he is to this team. And all that was happening while they were obviously in talks with other people. But you’re right, its the name of the game in F1. I mean McLaren has done to him what he did to Renault. 🤷‍♀️
I just feel bad for him and I’m not ever the biggest fan.

Reactions: 16
Did Lando get a haircut? The sides look at little violated if you ask me.... Was it always this short?
20220805_180402.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
I agree. And I do think this was the best move for McLaren and for DR. But DR has been on a PR blitz about how committed he is to this team. And all that was happening while they were obviously in talks with other people. But you’re right, its the name of the game in F1. I mean McLaren has done to him what he did to Renault. 🤷‍♀️
I just feel bad for him and I’m not ever the biggest fan.
It’s a tit situation to be in for all parties involved, Daniel of course but also both teams and Oscar. I guess all we can do is hoping that it resolves soon in a manner that makes everyone happy.

Reactions: 9
I think its an invite only thing from one of their competitions, not sure if a video will be posted of it or not though

Lando was with Mason Mount at the MTC
Love the new thread name! Oh love a bit of Mason. 100 times more attractive than Lando 🫣.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Need to see another angle. Maybe the top just needs to be brushed? Theo wouldn’t violate him would he? He’s always done so good on his hair.
Maybe Theo is defending his brother because Lando turned him into a chronic third wheel

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Glad you posted this....was beginning to think my GCSE maths had let me down 🤣.

It's been the Q word at work today (we never say it out loud) so have been keeping up to date with everything. I hope all the DR stans are ok, my personal love affair with him may have ended a while back but I do hate the way this has gone down. Hope we all get some clarification soon.

I just keep thinking of the report that Daniel got chocked up telling the team in the factory he was dedicated to them and would see out his contract

😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.