Formula 1 Wags #130 PEAR HURRY UP AND GET YOUR CROISSANT OUT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even pretend I’m not jealous 😩 who do I have to duck to spend all summer swanning about the Balearic Islands on a yacht
Get yourself an Instagram and post your bikini pics and hashtag them #under20k

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it a party yacht type thing? Why is landos baby niece there? Where are the matching power ranger watches? So many questions
Well Luisa is wearing hers
Assert dominance since the real queen is not invited there

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t remember where I read or heard it but it was something like she was trying bag herself one of the drivers and George was involved in some way.
Hum i think you have the wrong girl never heard something about April and F1. And she is really famous in Portugal that would be talked about.
But also going from Ruben to George for me its a big downgrade 😂

• Haha
I don’t think it matters which Yacht they’re on or where they’re going, that’s their private thing but I am really wondering where Jennie is 😂
JenJen is at a park in the UK last check on instagram.
but her tiktok and Instagram last week are so telling
its like the wedding all over again

she basically had an over the top weekend in monaco on the yacht the lando crew is hooked up with there
she lived it up and was squatting and posting photos in lando apartment with connor
so methinks in this situation Lando is in fact paying the majority of the yatch.... but like also realized last year looked pretty bad with the inviting girls on thing. plus we know that jenjen brings the party/drama
I totally see either 1. Lando banning her since he's paying, 2. Lu equally being like, please dont do this to me again, and 3. Sav does not trust her near the baby. apparently save didn't invite her to the wedding even though connor was there. they weren't following each other and then did.
Really I think JenJen created some massive drama in Dubai, and Lando was like you are off this ride as long as I'm paying... Connor your call....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hum i think you have the wrong girl never heard something about April and F1. And she is pretty famous in Portugal that would be talked about.
excuse me?

• Haha
Hum i think you have the wrong girl never heard something about April and F1. And she is pretty famous in Portugal that would be talked about.
It was on a thread on here, I remember because people were speculating why Heidi didn’t follow Ruben back

Reactions: 5

she basically had an over the top weekend in monaco on the yacht the lando crew is hooked up with there
she lived it up and was squatting and posting photos in lando apartment with connor
so methinks in this situation Lando is in fact paying the majority of the yatch.... but like also realized last year looked pretty bad with the inviting girls on thing. plus we know that jenjen brings the party/drama
I totally see either 1. Lando banning her since he's paying, 2. Lu equally being like, please dont do this to me again, and 3. Sav does not trust her near the baby. apparently save didn't invite her to the wedding even though connor was there. they weren't following each other and then did.
Really I think JenJen created some massive drama in Dubai, and Lando was like you are off this ride... Connor your call....
Jen Jen, you are off this ride but let me make up to you with full week on a yacht in Monaco just before our trip
Girls, imagine what he would gift to ME then

• Haha

Really I think JenJen created some massive drama in Dubai, and Lando was like you are off this ride as long as I'm paying... Connor your call....
‘Sav does not trust her near the baby’

I don’t know anything about this JenJen but that line nearly killed me off 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
06579BDE-55FF-4432-81D7-2C9A45DC23DB.jpeg
Hum i think you have the wrong girl never heard something about April and F1. And she is really famous in Portugal that would be talked about.

Ruben is a major major hottie 🥵

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.