Formula 1 Wags #130 PEAR HURRY UP AND GET YOUR CROISSANT OUT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go first squid pic posted by their "friends" πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ As much as they are cute there i wish the people with them don't post pic like that.... The only squids pic we should see should be the one the squids choose to post....
Screenshot_20220807-161834_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
no its the strawberry in there. i mean maybe its great, but the corona with lime is a classic that should be respected
This!
And if you are to mix it with something, at least do it in a glass, and not in the bottle. To make it less obvious.
yes, I am judging everyone who mixes beer into something else, have a cider instead if plain beer isn't your thing πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As a connoisseur of beer, I do NOT condone this...
This is so not right. What did they add to those poor beers? Food coloring?!
The colour comes from grenadine, it’s a play on the tequila sunrise, you tip some beer out replace it with tequila, orange juice, grenadine and lime

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Here we go first squid pic posted by their "friends" πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ As much as they are cute there i wish the people with them don't post pic like that.... The only squids pic we should see should be the one the squids choose to post....
View attachment 1479880
I kinda think if they are bothered by it they would say something to them by now πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

It's more like huehue look at us how can did we are 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1479880
Maybe she asked for permission and they said yes
If they didn't want that pic public they would've told her not to post

Reactions: 10
The colour comes from grenadine, it’s a play on the tequila sunrise, you tip some beer out replace it with tequila, orange juice, grenadine and lime
You do what with the beer?! That's just disgusting, you never pour out beer. 😲

I was thinking about grenadine, but couldn't remember what it was called πŸ˜‚
Still an abomination done to that poor corona.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say here Mnz, maybe if you could be more direct that would help πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Max always makes me lose my tit πŸ˜†
Especially since he started with "Lando not streaming is your fault" agenda

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Agree.... if you do that to a beer you might as well do this full American raping of all good mexican drinks in a can

1659882544144.png

spoiler, its absolutely disgusting

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

Some of us (me) have not grown the tastebuds to enjoy the flavour of beer, that’s about as close to a beer I would ever drink πŸ˜‚ but would much prefer a non beer based cocktail

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1479880
More photos of loved up, rich kids sailing around the Med πŸ™„. Not at all jealous πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe she asked for permission and they said yes
If they didn't want that pic public they would've told her not to post
I'm not saying she didn't ask but, and it is just my opinion, i just don't understand the need from her to post the pic of them πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 1
Agree.... if you do that to a beer you might as well do this full American raping of all good mexican drinks in a can

View attachment 1479905
What the hell is that thing?!
Get it away from me!!

I actually had a rosèbeer the other day, had to try it. It wasn't for me. It wasn't good, but it wasn't bad, more like "meh"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.