Formula 1 Wags #130 PEAR HURRY UP AND GET YOUR CROISSANT OUT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how Luisa hands Lando the bag like ''Hold this for me pronto''
Honestly i agree with someone's breakdown on tumblr of the rally car shoot where the car sped by them. Lando ducks scares, Max dives onto him, sheltering him, and Lu is still standing not even flinching.

yeah he's gonna hold that bag as his bad ass girlfriend opens her own mclaren door.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the heart wants what it wants! (and he really was very pretty back in the day)
I still totally would with Nico. I imagine his dirty talk is him saying he beat Lewis in the same car and I’m ngl it would totally work 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They let Lu bring a friend
1659875248765.png

andh who dis?
1659875346562.png

are these this year's Max and Tom dates?
I mean if this happens and Jen Jen got the boot!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm actually howling at the fact that it seems like they're just bringing new girls on the yacht every year 🤣 Love the fact that Luisa got to stick around for a year and see someone new step on that yacht ready to become someone's new sunshine 😭 - unless she's just a friend of Luisa tagging along but we know how it went last year...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
that’s awesome, i hope our prices start going the same way! i have a tiny car, it used to cost me like £35 to fill it up back in happier times, but now it’s at least £45-£50 😭
It's £53 to fill my C1 up.

On my break from the volunteering. duck me there is a lot to be said about a man in scrubs.

Estie Bestie and Slaggy in the same team? The drama, the backstabbing, the bitchiness. I’m here for it 🤣 brocedes on steroids 😳
They'd make Nico and Lewis look like Yukierre 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
If they brought new girls to be Tom and Max's dates, i'd love to be a fly on the wall when the girls find out the group did the same last year. ''Yeaaah we brought a few girls last year but we threw one off the yacht about halfway through the holiday and the other is now Lando's sunshine so the success rate is really about 50%''
(i'm not really up to speed with the details of Alicia's departure and how that went down but I know she was being petty on tiktok afterwards i think?)

Imagine finding out you're this years candidate... This really is The Bachelorette lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes me too! Just don’t get it. Even my teenage daughter isn’t too keen on him lol
He's too boyish for me and that's me saying that. I usually go for the slightly geeky ones but he's not a bit of me. No thanks. I might change my mind when he's about 27 if he's developed some BDE.

• Haha
If they brought new girls to be Tom and Max's dates, i'd love to be a fly on the wall when the girls find out the group did the same last year. ''Yeaaah we brought a few girls last year but we threw one off the yacht about halfway through the holiday and the other is now Lando's sunshine so the success rate is really about 50%''
(i'm not really up to speed with the details of Alicia's departure and how that went down but I know she was being petty on tiktok afterwards i think?)

Imagine finding out you're this years candidate... This really is The Bachelorette lol
I mean the one Lu is with is Portuguese and a friend who at least has met max and tom before so I'm sure she knows what happens on the the yatch. i dont know who the other one is but like if Lu just brought a few Portuguese friends along.... she's gonna need a stick to keep max and tom off of them. but honestly if she was looking to have a better yatch trip, this is already looking amazing on her end.
No JenJen
Max+Tom have boobs to distract them
and Sav and Oli have Mila
so her and lando get plenty of time in the master cabin

• Haha

I just imagine Tom and Max have the worst chat up lines ever. That 'she's a ten...' twitch stream they did just showed them up to be total duck boys but they're not even good looking enough to be credible duck boys 😭. Just wannabes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just imagine Tom and Max have the worst chat up lines ever. That 'she's a ten...' twitch stream they did just showed them up to be total duck boys but they're not even good looking enough to be credible duck boys 😭. Just wannabes
living in the wake of lando's rejects

same boat!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So looks like most of the Ibiza boats go to Menorca and Mallorca along with Formentera
So maybe we get a carlondo mini meetup.... carlos always wanted to invite him to play golf there

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.