Formula 1 Wags #130 PEAR HURRY UP AND GET YOUR CROISSANT OUT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just imagine Tom and Max have the worst chat up lines ever. That 'she's a ten...' twitch stream they did just showed them up to be total duck boys but they're not even good looking enough to be credible duck boys 😭. Just wannabes
Im refusing to accept that any girl would go anywhere near Tom especially… 😬😂 I see zero redeeming qualities

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder what Jenjen did to be banned from the trips or who has fallen out with her 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another day of cha pretending that they are loves young dream
I just can’t wrap my head around the fact his girlfriend is someone like that. Betrayed her friend, gains followers by doing giveaways, sells awful shoes just because she’s his gf. She’s basically building a career around him, fans even ask her for pictures it’s insane.

One of the girls on the boat with the Norris crew is April Ivy the singer and ex of footballer Ruben Dias (lucky cow that she got to try him out).

It’s a weird bunch of people together but the yacht looks amazing.

• Haha
  • Heart
If they brought new girls to be Tom and Max's dates, i'd love to be a fly on the wall when the girls find out the group did the same last year. ''Yeaaah we brought a few girls last year but we threw one off the yacht about halfway through the holiday and the other is now Lando's sunshine so the success rate is really about 50%''
(i'm not really up to speed with the details of Alicia's departure and how that went down but I know she was being petty on tiktok afterwards i think?)

Imagine finding out you're this years candidate... This really is The Bachelorette lol
Livestock fair all along
Till someone becomes sunshine
Than it's a fairytale all along

Yikes

And they aren't there even for a 24 hours yet ffs 😅

Sorry

• Haha
One of the girls on the boat with the Norris crew is April Ivy the singer and ex of footballer Ruben Dias (lucky cow that she got to try him out).

Had to look her up on instagram...
Seems like it's Luisa, this April girl, Benedita and Teresa (Luisa's friends, i guess) and Sav on the yacht

1659877526819.png

Also it seems like April has been in Ibiza for a little longer than the rest so she could be on the yacht for only a few days or something

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

That’s the singer Heidi is friends with as well!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sorry DR momma needs to fight for Jen Jen now

What the duck is this monstrosity

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seems like it's Luisa, this April girl, Benedita and Teresa (Luisa's friends, i guess) and Sav on the yacht

View attachment 1479731
Yes they are all friends of Luisa..finally she managed to bring her people.
But April was already there with her family so probably only went to stay for a bit with them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Is it a party yacht type thing? Why is landos baby niece there? Where are the matching power ranger watches? So many questions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
People be calling them Luisa’s friends / new girls on the yacht for dates
I be calling them Yacht girls

• Haha
So let's just say I may know which boat they are on.... and there are only so many beds involved

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1479731

Also it seems like April has been in Ibiza for a little longer than the rest so she could be on the yacht for only a few days or something

I can’t even pretend I’m not jealous 😩 who do I have to duck to spend all summer swanning about the Balearic Islands on a yacht

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Also I’m pretty sure JenJen’s annual leave in work was rejected so she couldn’t go poor girl

• Haha
I don’t think it matters which Yacht they’re on or where they’re going, that’s their private thing but I am really wondering where Jennie is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So let's just say I may know which boat they are on.... and there are only so many beds involved
Imagine them having to to fit 4 people in one bed because of a bed shortage 😂 I think some of them - like April - may only be on the boat during the day so they may not all be sleeping on the boat because she's been in Ibiza for longer but i guess we have to wait and see who sticks around

• Haha
Wonder what Jenjen did to be banned from the trips or who has fallen out with her 🤔
The only possibility I think would be Sav and Oli, Con and Jen Jen were with Max and Tom in Monaco and they flew there with Lu and Lando and stayed in Lando’s apartment so they are all good

Reactions: 4
I can’t even pretend I’m not jealous 😩 who do I have to duck to spend all summer swanning about the Balearic Islands on a yacht
You don't get it alnfitzg, bleeping uno streamers IS a privilege

Me on the neighbour boat

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only possibility I think would be Sav and Oli, Con and Jen Jen were with Max and Tom in Monaco and they flew there with Lu and Lando and stayed in Lando’s apartment so they are all good
I bet Jen Jen has something better to do than play in this kindergarten

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.