Formula 1 Wags #130 PEAR HURRY UP AND GET YOUR CROISSANT OUT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Sav does not trust her near the baby’

I don’t know anything about this JenJen but that line nearly killed me off 💀
all I know is JenJen has not been near Sav since Mila

also kika follow April...... just saying

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
all I know is JenJen has not been near Sav since Mila
Now I'm imagining this in a way Jen Jen is such a wild party girl that doesn't fit with family vacation thingy so these girls who are there had to sign a deal where it's written they are consistent with turning electricity off at 11pm

Also for some reason I just remembered about wedding cake 😆 ffs even worse than DRs :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just had a thought.... do we think this is why Max was trying to lear Portuguese?
Do we think max has/will hook up with one of Lu's friends?
is this how the get the hamster off the third wheel?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just had a thought.... do we think this is why Max was trying to lear Portuguese?
I think he's certainly been trying to hook up with them, whether he's been successful or not is a different story 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When Luisa has a new story but it's a bunch of old pictures instead of yacht content 😭

*made this meme thing just for funsies

1659880577279.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When Luisa has a new story but it's a bunch of old pictures instead of yacht content 😭

*made this meme thing just for funsies

View attachment 1479833
she's lured us in and then dropped her contractually obligated once a week Suspicious Antwerp post for those views.
Marketing Genius

OMG sHe DrInKs 😱😱🤬😂 Cinnamon is probably having a meltdown right now 😂

View attachment 1479843
They have violated that (Mexican) Beer
it is not a strawberry margarita damnit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
when they were streaming in Monaco this comment popped up which got a look from him and Tom

F6108D74-1DC0-4465-80F3-B8397849BB7E.jpeg

he likes a lot of her pictures 👀

It’s a corona sunrise! Bit of tequila 🤪 and some juice/grenadine, probs the only way to get me near a beer is making it fruity 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Am I missing something here? I always drink Corona with lime in it, isn’t that the way it’s meant to be drunk? 😂
I think it’s more because it’s red because they’ve made it into a Corona Sunrise cocktail 🍹💃🏻

Reactions: 4
As a connoisseur of beer, I do NOT condone this...
This is so not right. What did they add to those poor beers? Food coloring?!

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Am I missing something here? I always drink Corona with lime in it, isn’t that the way it’s meant to be drunk? 😂
no its the strawberry in there. i mean maybe its great, but the corona with lime is a classic that should be respected

Reactions: 4
I think he did that because he is contentless, boring, lazy duck who knows what kind of drama meaning followers and subs Lando and Luisa cause

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think he did that because he is contentless, boring, lazy duck who knows what kind of drama meaning followers and subs Lando and Luisa cause

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say here Mnz, maybe if you could be more direct that would help 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.