Formula 1 Wags #130 PEAR HURRY UP AND GET YOUR CROISSANT OUT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go first squid pic posted by their "friends" πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ As much as they are cute there i wish the people with them don't post pic like that.... The only squids pic we should see should be the one the squids choose to post....
View attachment 1479880
Lando wearing just little red short shorts and this is all the view of Lando I'm getting.

Not happy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Some of us (me) have not grown the tastebuds to enjoy the flavour of beer, that’s about as close to a beer I would ever drink πŸ˜‚ but would much prefer a non beer based cocktail
I've been allowed to taste beer since I was ten or something, so I've grown quite fond of beer over the years πŸ˜‚

Stick to your non beer based cocktails or cider, the beer doesn't deserve itπŸ˜‚
same as some influencer here in Norway made everyone drink rosè with Fanta exotic in it. Nope, not doing it..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So long story short, Lando and Lu invited some girls they know would distract Max and Tom so they can actually have some alone time without their semi-permanent 3rd wheels 🀣

• Haha
Meanwhile Valtteri fulfilling my dream of seeing a moose
will he swim with them
View attachment 1479912

i mean Lu does have more followers than her
since Valtteri is from Finland and from what I'd call the countryside, he probably had a pet moose growing up. πŸ˜‚

We have some almost Alaska sized moose where I live, going to take a moose scouting trip one of the nights to see if I can get my eyes on one. They are about to start their rut now, and are easy to call in πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So long story short, Lando and Lu invited some girls they know would distract Max and Tom so they can actually have some alone time without their semi-permanent 3rd wheels 🀣
Oooor girls are there for Luisa so she is not bored

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah dang it's almost time for a new thread so here's my name suggestion: The Squids Bachelorette: new year, new girls
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

• Haha
  • Heart
Started with one book in Dubai, now brought whole book club

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oooor girls are there for Luisa so she is not bored

This is the better option, give Max and Tom a paddle board and they’ll be easily entertained and can keep their slimy hands away πŸ˜…

I really dont even want to know how dead their chat is, bit like love island but 1000 times worse πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Montreal 2014.
Hungaroring 2014.
Spa 2014.
Malaysia 2016.
Baku 2017.
China 2018.
Monaco 2018.
Monza 2021.

Thanks so much for these tips, Monza. This weekend I’ve been checking out the 2014 ones and those were thrillers!! πŸ₯°

• Heart
This is the better option, give Max and Tom a paddle board and they’ll be easily entertained and can keep their slimy hands away πŸ˜…

I really dont even want to know how dead their chat is, bit like love island but 1000 times worse πŸ˜‚
What will Lando do in the meantime? πŸ˜…
Is he a kiddo or a loverboy?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.