Formula 1 Wags #128 And the Oscar goes to...?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same in ireland πŸ˜‚. I have wee thermal tops like this I wear in the winter at my sons football. They’re fleecy inside. I usually have them , a long sleeved top, hoody, heavy coat and big blanket scarf πŸ˜‚
Big tip from me, who wears shorts in the winter, but still... as the proud norwegian I am, I get the ick hearing of people wearing fleece (or plastic material) to keep warm. Get yourself some cute woolen ones! They last for years, and are so comfortable wearing! And if you decide to wear it on a barbecue in the autumn or winter, or with a bonfire, you don't need to worry about the sparks flying and hitting your fleece πŸ˜‚πŸ§‘
(Merinowool doesn't itch, btw😁)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Big tip from me, who wears shorts in the winter, but still... as the proud norwegian I am, I get the ick hearing of people wearing fleece (or plastic material) to keep warm. Get yourself some cute woolen ones! They last for years, and are so comfortable wearing! And if you decide to wear it on a barbecue in the autumn or winter, or with a bonfire, you don't need to worry about the sparks flying and hitting your fleece πŸ˜‚πŸ§‘
(Merinowool doesn't itch, btw😁)
I buy cheap primark ones πŸ˜‚. I’ve never seen woollen ones probably because I shop in cheap shops πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
God bless (I’m in my Sharl feels after his vlog)
I know. It made me so happy to see him so happy
and then i remembered this was before he was fucked many ways by ferrari.
I hope you are still in there sharl....
charles bringing the only joy in F1 right now was not where i thought we'd be on monday

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That must be a french thing because esteban is kind of the same πŸ˜‚ But they are not to binotto's level yet which is a good thing i guess πŸ˜‚
Sometimes I think I may have been french in another life because of the impeccable levels of pettiness Pierre and Este have… Then I remember I’m Italian and, thanks to Ferrari, we all know how petty THEY can be πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚

thank you πŸ’™ i’ve got it lined up for my trip to work tomorrow morning!

he definitely takes too much responsibility sometimes - and sorta chastises himself in the third person, which makes me sad. i always want to give him a gentle pep talk about how he’s doing a good job and we appreciate him and if he’s shirtless or something while i do that then great i won’t complain.

pierre is never makes mistakes, it’s the world around him that is wrong! 🀣
Listen to the French GP episode cos they spend about 40 mins just discussing how Ferrari are gaslighting Sharl and how accident prone he is πŸ˜‚ I worry about him beating himself up so much whenever he does anything wrong. I feel like him and Pierre need to swap energies and then they’ll both be perfect πŸ˜‚βœŒ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
@Ems_F55 I saw that and I’m in tears πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The Irish video? I posted the wrong thing. I was sending it to my daughter & then came on here to put a Charles one on. I deleted it but if people are interested I’ll repost but they’ll not understand them πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
you are much braver than me! πŸ‘πŸ» i agree that city driving is terrifying - i love that roundabout attitude though.

i cried on driving lessons so regularly when i was learning that my driving instructor eventually stopped charging me πŸ€£πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

i’m still the person who parks on the roof of an empty multi storey so i can hope no one else parks near me.
I almost killed my driving instructor because he was nagging me about my written test to get my licence. This was just a few months after my mom died, and i will say I probably was a little more depressed than I realised myself πŸ˜… 100km/h on the highway and he starts nagging for the third time, I break down, tells him if he doesn't shut up, I'll drive the car off the road.
Took a little break from driving lessons after that, and found the most amazing teacher after, he was just awesome, we talked about so much tit while driving no one would believe us πŸ˜‚ And I knew his sister in law, so we had plenty to talk about πŸ˜‚
To this day I want to send him messages about my roundabout skills, because that was what nearly failed me when taking my driving test πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm just avoiding narrow parking garages in City centers from now on. I'll happily park in the basement of the shopping mall, because it's bigger πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.