Formula 1 Wags #128 And the Oscar goes to...?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the name of the thread Mnzโค

Happy new thread, while most of Europe is asleep, what will happen? Australia should be waking up to chaos right about now, how are they coping with it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Genius title! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Canโ€™t believe our innocent little Clive thread descended into such madness. If someone had told me this morning that Oscar Pastrami would be bringing the heat today I wouldโ€™ve laughed in their face. I love this stupid sport ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Love the name of the thread Mnzโค

Happy new thread, while most of Europe is asleep, what will happen? Australia should be waking up to chaos right about now, how are they coping with it?
They better have a drink in handโ€ฆ @aac_124 do you wanna help with that? ๐Ÿน
clever title @monza ๐Ÿ’˜ Iโ€™m dying everytime I see your profile pic ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone came out from his detox and pretttty sure getting his Netflix commentaries ready ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿฟ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So having caught up on the last thread and all the drama, I have made a difficult decision. Ever since I came to these Tattle F1 wag lands, I have proudly been displaying a Daddy Zak profile photo.

In light of his philandering ways and seemingly chatting up multiple drivers for a 2023 seat, he has been replaced with the infamous raindrop Georgie Porgie screenshot.

Daddy Zak, I am disappointed in you.

DFF3405D-4CFB-403E-9DE5-9792D3BE5DDD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.