Formula 1 Wags #128 And the Oscar goes to...?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg a grill the grid version of that japanese netflix show where tiny children do chores and grocery shop by themselves.

i love that charles asked what chickpeas were but then appeared to mentally check out before he even got the answer. not one of these men is going to be able to successfully shop for and cook a meal.

wait no, vallteri probably could ๐Ÿคฃ
My bet is Valtteri, Seb and maybe even Lewis. ๐Ÿ˜‚

ooooh, I totally forgot that but I am glad it's not just me wondering how would stranger guys shop :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I would watch the hell out of that grill the grid episode, not just because of the French ab off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Iโ€™m now extremely intrigued ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
***** this is nothing to do with F1. I thought I posted it earlier by accident & though iona saw it ******
Iโ€™ll post it for comedy value but I warn you itโ€™s hard to understand ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I dont know how to do spoilers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
***** this is nothing to do with F1. I thought I posted it earlier by accident & though iona saw it ******
Iโ€™ll post it for comedy value but I warn you itโ€™s hard to understand ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I dont know how to do spoilers lol
Proud to be Irish ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Itโ€™s how I cope with being a Danny Ric fan ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Also you could steal his phone when heโ€™s asleep and negotiate the contract with Daniel and then when Otmar wakes up itโ€™s a done deal and he canโ€™t go back

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
My bet is Valtteri, Seb and maybe even Lewis. ๐Ÿ˜‚
ooohhh seb definitely could! i feel like lewis can make one or two things really well but if the ingredients for that arenโ€™t available then, nope.

i remember in that netflix show that one child went grocery shopping but one item fell out of the bag and kept rolling down the hill and heโ€™d drop it again every time he picked it up then have to go back for it. this went on for ages. based on this season, that would probably be charles ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG IVE JUST GOT IN FROM THE PUB AND THE SQUIDS ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

my heart

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I had the exact same reaction watching this as I have to the locals up here talking to me, so๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

In Charles words: i am so confused.

• Haha
ooohhh seb definitely could! i feel like lewis can make one or two things really well but if the ingredients for that arenโ€™t available then, nope.
Valtteri has definitely learned Lewis how to make good porrigde, and with that as a base, you're able to put whatever you want in it. SP hell be good ๐Ÿ˜‚

This is me while all of you guys are working this week โค๐Ÿ˜Ž
Alright donโ€™t rub it in

She is a bleeping icon ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
omg a grill the grid version of that japanese netflix show where tiny children do chores and grocery shop by themselves.

i love that charles asked what chickpeas were but then appeared to mentally check out before he even got the answer. not one of these men is going to be able to successfully shop for and cook a meal.

wait no, vallteri probably could ๐Ÿคฃ
Don't count my boy Yuki out, he may have questionable chopping technique and is a fire hazard but according to the AT admin his curry was good

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok, I watched Sharl's video, it is ADORABLE 1000%, he seems so genuine really, I wish him all the best, I absolutely love this video.

Now, I have seen three drivers shopping: Charles, Lewis (old vid in Monaco) and Carlos (in the UK, was it DTS or youtube?) It's like babies in those vids "my pandemic baby goes to supermarket for the first time". they CAN'T grocery shop LOL

My petition to Grill the Grid: please send them all drivers shopping for food (not for cars, not jewellery, not designer clothes) and ask them to cook something afterwards. I would watch it at least 10x, I guarantee it now ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Now we know Carlos makes a good carbonara and burgers!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.