Formula 1 Wags #128 And the Oscar goes to...?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the way I showed my mum a picture of Kat earlier because I ordered that blue Zara set she’s been wearing on her holidays and wanted to show her and she loves her and complimented Pierre‘s taste on women (she clearly doesn’t know about @aidil and that unreplied DM and how his taste clearly isn’t that good after all if he’s ignoring her…)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
As I've referenced before here (sounding like a stalker 😆), I read a really short 'book' where Pierre's family & friends were interviewed after his Monza win. Sounds like he's been that way his whole life.

He's the youngest of 5 boys by a long way - like 10ish years. In the book, his grandparents talked about his parents sending him to their house for weeks at a time in the summer where he would fight with his cousin who was a similar age. They'd make him write lines as punishment.

They also talked about how when his cousin was gone (Pierre's parents must have enjoyed the break from him & left him with them for longer 😂), he wasn't allowed leave the garden, but he would disappear & they'd find him talking to adults in other houses along the beach. When he would get in trouble, he would say that 'he can't even live his life.'😂

*Kind of hate that I remember all that. 😂 I can also fill anyone in on any 1D related topics from 2011-2016 ish.
yes! i read, probably in the same book, where his mother talked about how intense he was as a child and everything needed to be “perfect” and his toy cars were all lined up just right.

there’s also his glorious sassy karting blog from when he was a kid, i’ll put the highlights under a cut because there’s a lot 🤣

B0CC6BC6-5284-4ADD-90DA-6BCF98980DCF.jpeg

he’s an interesting guy and i love him. i also love that his personality seems to vibe so well with charles, who seems the complete opposite to all these things!

edit: reading his blog again i would like to add this:

8CA05E04-2777-4D29-893D-FAB4BBD87EE6.jpeg

professional racing driver pierre gasly everyone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Charles “square ass” Leclerc 😂 I do miss his streams

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I went for some photo hunt:
imagine them recreating this photo in "where are they now" style (Nico will have the same expression I think)
311a425be54cec62d31db766e340e78272d416b9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.