Formula 1 Wags #128 And the Oscar goes to...?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I buy cheap primark ones 😂. I’ve never seen woollen ones probably because I shop in cheap shops 😂
If we ever meet, I'll buy you a good, nice looking one as a gift ❤ Of course from a Norwegian brand 😎😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ok, I caught up with today's posts. Now I only have to watch Sharl's video, but I leave it to myself as a treat when I am done with whatever I have to do yet before I go to sleep 😂

petty king Fernando achieved this -I checked his instagram second day in a row to see what he posts: karting in Spain, some kids karting and his museum with fans surrounding him. Like yes Ottmar, look how deserted and unavailable Fernando is LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ok, I caught up with today's posts. Now I only have to watch Sharl's video, but I leave it to myself as a treat when I am done with whatever I have to do yet before I go to sleep 😂

petty king Fernando achieved this -I checked his instagram second day in a row to see what he posts: karting in Spain, some kids karting and his museum with fans surrounding him. Like yes Ottmar, look how deserted and unavailable Fernando is LOL
This saga needs to be added to the Nando museum asap

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Charles in that vlog is some serious Mr. Crab

Use some coppertone boye, your skin is too precious to be that roasted (your team isn't tho)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
thank you 💙 i’ve got it lined up for my trip to work tomorrow morning!

he definitely takes too much responsibility sometimes - and sorta chastises himself in the third person, which makes me sad. i always want to give him a gentle pep talk about how he’s doing a good job and we appreciate him and if he’s shirtless or something while i do that then great i won’t complain.

pierre is never makes mistakes, it’s the world around him that is wrong! 🤣
As I've referenced before here (sounding like a stalker 😆), I read a really short 'book' where Pierre's family & friends were interviewed after his Monza win. Sounds like he's been that way his whole life.

He's the youngest of 5 boys by a long way - like 10ish years. In the book, his grandparents talked about his parents sending him to their house for weeks at a time in the summer where he would fight with his cousin who was a similar age. They'd make him write lines as punishment & he would write something sarcastic at the top before we doing his lines. 😆

They also talked about how when his cousin was gone (Pierre's parents must have enjoyed the break from him & left him with them for longer 😂), he wasn't allowed leave the garden, but he would disappear & they'd find him talking to adults in other houses along the beach. When he would get in trouble, he would say that 'he can't even live his life.'😂

*Kind of hate that I remember all that. 😂 I can also fill anyone in on any 1D related topics from 2011-2016 ish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.