Formula 1 Wags #128 And the Oscar goes to...?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But when he was in talks with McLaren did he know that the Alpine seat would be vacant next year? At that point he probably assumed he would either be reserve at McLaren or still be reserve at Alpine, right?
Ya true but now the alpine seat is vacant I thought he’d try back out of the McLaren deal. He wasn’t contactable yesterday it seems, so I really think he has the McLaren seat for 2023

Reactions: 7
yeah the quadrant stuff sold out super quick, i was on the website dot on 8pm and by the time i clicked checkout everything i added to my basket was sold out 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
That's why he doesn't make sense to me, if he had signed a pre contract saying he will be a réserve driver at mclaren why would he turn down an actual seat in an f1 car??? That would be stupid.
Maybe Uncle Zak put on his best used car salesman suit, slicked back hair, and sold him the dream. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I mean I did click checkout after staring at the total of 1 hoodie and 1 t-shirt debating whether i should for a while but it still sold out insanely quickly 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe Uncle Zak put on his best used car salesman suit, slicked back hair, and sold him the dream. 🤷‍♀️
Yeah but what would be the point to wait another year as a reserve when you can have a seat right now 😅

CD04AE0D-170F-43A5-B971-793D720BF059.jpeg

Reactions: 8
yeah the quadrant stuff sold out super quick, i was on the website dot on 8pm and by the time i clicked checkout everything i added to my basket was sold out 🤷‍♀️
i don’t understand why they don’t increase the quantity. lilac shirt sold out in 3 mins.. A LOT more ppl would have bought that one…

thread suggestion

Formula 1 WAGS # 129 Hello, Hello Otmar, You called, I can’t hear a thing 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah but what would be the point to wait another year as a reserve when you can have a seat right now 😅

View attachment 1469645
There’s also the other twist that apparently DR has a deadline to let McLaren know his intentions. I thought that would’ve been made clear to the team already especially after his public statements in interviews 😂

I mean I did click checkout after staring at the total of 1 hoodie and 1 t-shirt debating whether i should for a while but it still sold out insanely quickly 😅
I wonder if they have just do less pieces because the jet lag collection kind of flopped the last time or if people just like this one a lot more. Maybe a bit of both 😅

That's why he doesn't make sense to me, if he had signed a pre contract saying he will be a réserve driver at mclaren why would he turn down an actual seat in an f1 car??? That would be stupid.
I agree and I know there has to be a lot more going on. I think the pre contract may have allowed him to go with alpine if he wanted but they wanted something set up just in case. Apparently the last deal presented to oscar from alpine was 2 years on loan to Williams before. So if that's the case it was worth it. I also agree with everyone who said Zak is bleeping with Daniel to back him out when he see nothing past 2023. If oscar is the reserve and Daniel passes up a chance a a future that's one sad mclaren garage. Dani loses nothing here if he goes to alpine ither than a little pride.

Going to watch that episode of dts right now

I was thinking of doing the same yesterday when I was looking for Clive's pictures and saw the one with Christian LOL
PS currently on page 36 catching up, but had to post about it:)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe he’s taking a big leap of faith in thinking that the direction of McLaren is better for his future prospects than that with Alpine.
i want to know what mark is thinking and planning 😂 bc oscar could have easily been #1 driver at alpine in the near future, with everything revolving around him

Zak's arm around Pastrami's shoulder...

"Come 'ere kid, let me tell you all about how we do things at good ol' McLaren"

• Haha
thread suggestion

Formula 1 WAGS # 129 Hello, Hello Otmar, You called, I can’t hear a thing 🎶
And Daniel signs from his mansion in LA…..

I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
When we were younger and free
I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet 🎶

D61E2D1B-77F2-4D0B-9192-46FAF3C9C0B0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
I doubt they will but i kind of hope they do a 2nd drop of this collection, from the looks of twitter it seems a lot of people missed out due to how quick everything sold out.
Plus these are the first quadrant designs ive liked enough to actually buy 😅

Reactions: 4
EUROFASHUN 🤌
I remember that in my lurking days after I discovered this place someone wrote that Sharl is agressively European and I still think about this phrase and use it sometimes, verbally or mentally LOL
page 38, I am almost up to date

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.