Formula 1 Wags #128 And the Oscar goes to...?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahah, love this!
I mean, I have my whole side scraped up after being in a parking garage, soeh 😂
I scraped my car earlier in the year going into my driveway on the gate. When my husband came home that weekend the abuse I took and he trailed the gates off 🙄. Then February a girl crashed into me. My friends partner does my car so he fixed the scrap for me as part of my insurance so every cloud!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Love an Iona reaction spam 😌 hello Iona when you’ve caught up and see this xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
i don’t! i love a podcast though, so i will have to track it down ☺

i adore him! an actual racing driver who also, very passionately, said he loves a song because “you can really feel how he is giving himself to the flute”. he and yuki are definitely similar in how they both are completely themselves!
Deffo give it a go, they’re very aggressively American (to kinda use an @OOps2022 turn of phrase 😉) but most of what they say is so spot on - they love Sharl and hate Mattia 😂💜

I love how he doesn’t hide his feelings and takes responsibility for duck ups. Although he sometimes takes on too much responsibility… unlike a certain French man of mine WHO NEVER TAKES ANY RESPONSIBILITY AT ALL 🤦🏼‍♀️

thread suggestion

Formula 1 WAGS # 129 Hello, Hello Otmar, You called, I can’t hear a thing 🎶
If this isn’t the next thread title I’m gonna burn this place to the ground.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know what Lando meant saying George is not fun anymore, I find him more funny as the time goes, and I have high hopes for the future LOL
i mean lando knows him irl.. we only see what’s done for pr

i still think he was just exaggerating to be a dick tho, george doesn’t any seem any less fun than the other drivers 😂

Reactions: 7
Deffo give it a go, they’re very aggressively American (to kinda use an @OOps2022 turn of phrase 😉) but most of what they say is so spot on - they love Sharl and hate Mattia 😂💜

I love how he doesn’t hide his feelings and takes responsibility for duck ups. Although he sometimes takes on too much responsibility… unlike a certain French man of mine WHO NEVER TAKES ANY RESPONSIBILITY AT ALL 🤦🏼‍♀️
That must be a french thing because esteban is kind of the same 😂 But they are not to binotto's level yet which is a good thing i guess 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s why his novel is going to be a work of ART 🤌
I’m really hoping for a discount link to be posted on this thread for us all. After what we have gotten to experience here, we can only dream about what he is going to come up with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's must be a french thing because esteban is kind of the same 😂 But they are not to binotto's level yet which is a good thing i guess 😂
Must be why Esteban and Pierre haven't made up. Neither of them will take responsibility for whatever happened (if anything actually happened at all). 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Must be why Esteban and Pierre haven't made up. Neither of them will take responsibility for whatever happened (if anything actually happened at all). 😆
they should start a dts series for karting. IMAGINE the drama 👀👀 petty rich parents would be involved as well, it’d be amazing.

and then we could get all these interesting stories of potential future stars 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

If this isn’t the next thread title I’m gonna burn this place to the ground.
I love The Red Flags podcast. Non-American living in America .... so I kind of get some of the sports references occasionally.

Obviously, they are just speculating on everything the same as everyone else, but it's fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

thank you 💙 i’ve got it lined up for my trip to work tomorrow morning!

he definitely takes too much responsibility sometimes - and sorta chastises himself in the third person, which makes me sad. i always want to give him a gentle pep talk about how he’s doing a good job and we appreciate him and if he’s shirtless or something while i do that then great i won’t complain.

pierre is never makes mistakes, it’s the world around him that is wrong! 🤣

• Haha
i did that in a parking garage too 🤣 i felt brave and thought i would reverse park, which i never do and now have never done again 🤦🏼‍♀️

amazing that i am so interested in a driving sport when i am such an awful driver.
Hahah, I did mine while on the way out because I couldn't find an parking inside of it. Took the turn a bit to soon with my tractor of a car and scratched it. Getting it fixed in just a month 💃

I consider myself a decent driver, but when it comes to driving in the city I'm a wreck. Country gal and proud of it, I'd take a narrow country road with 1000 turns over driving in the city 😂

I've just learned the system in my new city, who is full of roundabouts, the place I moved from was known for having the most roundabouts in Norway, so no big deal. Well, turns out the rules here are: drive as if your life depends on it, don't care what lane you are in, in the roundabout, just get out when you need it. That's why I'm not driving when it's rush hour here 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
i don’t! i love a podcast though, so i will have to track it down ☺

i adore him! an actual racing driver who also, very passionately, said he loves a song because “you can really feel how he is giving himself to the flute”. he and yuki are definitely similar in how they both are completely themselves!

i did that in a parking garage too 🤣 i felt brave and thought i would reverse park, which i never do and now have never done again 🤦🏼‍♀️

amazing that i am so interested in a driving sport when i am such an awful driver.
I can drive I just can’t park 😂😂. I drive a HRV and the parking spaces are so narrow and so many people here drive SUV/Range rovers etc so there’s not enough space. Then if you get parked you can barely open your door 😂

Reactions: 5
I remember that in my lurking days after I discovered this place someone wrote that Sharl is agressively European and I still think about this phrase and use it sometimes, verbally or mentally LOL
page 38, I am almost up to date
🤣🤣🤣 I have used the term Aggressively European about Sharl on here but I can’t take credit for the phrase it’s self. I heard it somewhere at some point. I think in reference to European tourists in Las Vegas. 💀💀💀💀 There is just a look. You can spot it from a mile away. 😭

That is also a term I use to describe Elena Berri’s look. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahah, I did mine while on the way out because I couldn't find an parking inside of it. Took the turn a bit to soon with my tractor of a car and scratched it. Getting it fixed in just a month 💃

I consider myself a decent driver, but when it comes to driving in the city I'm a wreck. Country gal and proud of it, I'd take a narrow country road with 1000 turns over driving in the city 😂

I've just learned the system in my new city, who is full of roundabouts, the place I moved from was known for having the most roundabouts in Norway, so no big deal. Well, turns out the rules here are: drive as if your life depends on it, don't care what lane you are in, in the roundabout, just get out when you need it. That's why I'm not driving when it's rush hour here 😂
you are much braver than me! 👏🏻 i agree that city driving is terrifying - i love that roundabout attitude though.

i cried on driving lessons so regularly when i was learning that my driving instructor eventually stopped charging me 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

i’m still the person who parks on the roof of an empty multi storey so i can hope no one else parks near me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
they should start a dts series for karting. IMAGINE the drama 👀👀 petty rich parents would be involved as well, it’d be amazing.

and then we could get all these interesting stories of potential future stars 🤣
This is actually an amazing idea! It would be so good.

I listened to a podcast series that had separate episode with Pierre and Alex. Both of them discussed the pressure they felt in the lower series. It sounded like most of Alex's feeder series career was very stressful after he got dropped by Red Bull. Pierre referenced the year that he won Renault 2.0 (?) as being the most stressful year of his racing career because there was so much pressure on him to win the money to continue racing.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.