Formula 1 Wags #126

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread but more importantly…HAPPY SUMMER BREAK!!!!!
Here is to 4 weeks of thirst traps and rumours…Pierre I’m counting on you. It’s time for the one big old

*inhales. exhales.screams.*

HOT SLAG ERA PIERRE SUMMMMERRRRRRR
1659291256496.jpeg

*Kika, you seem normal and your Dad is fir hit for the next 4 weeks do us all a god damn favour and leave our Frenchie alone please and thank you
*And no I’m not going to mention the Ferrari strategy ✨issues✨ but big up Britcedes and Maxy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
lets hope for more iconic moments over the summer break, last years break might be a bit difficult to beat though 😅
Who are we putting bets on being the most feral? Not necessarily slaggy, but just feral😂

True but Lando is now able to publicly fondle Lu’s ass as much as he wants 😅

Hoping for many photodumps and Dubai-esque reels

And no holding back from Jen Jen and Tom on leaking extra content 😂
God it is really time for JenJen and Tom to shine isn’t it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Happy new thread!!
Missed watching the race.
Having a hard day.
husband has some mental problems, is burned out, is worried about things that are never gonna happen. Me with covid exhaustion and brainfog. So tired, but a lot of stress in the house. Took a long walk this afternoon to talk. It is hard at the moment seeing someone struggle but being to exhausted to help him.
Were gonna be ok. But it's not really great at the moment. Were having vacation now, but to stressed and exhausted to enjoy.

So happy with you guys. Being here helps for escaping real life for a moment, you make me laugh, enough distraction by looking at nice pictures of drivers., learning new English words, so thank you all❤.
Sending lots of love ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
all these people complaining that danny got fucked over with the tyres when he literally said he doesn't want a soft
I dont agree with people attacking the team but shouldnt they know the hard tyres were not the best choice for the race and tell him to give softs a go. Hards didnt work out for most people that pitted before Danny. Pit wall has more info than the drivers. Its almost like when they said to Lando 'what do you think about inters' when it was pouring down.

Reactions: 3
Happy new thread!!
Missed watching the race.
Having a hard day.
husband has some mental problems, is burned out, is worried about things that are never gonna happen. Me with covid exhaustion and brainfog. So tired, but a lot of stress in the house. Took a long walk this afternoon to talk. It is hard at the moment seeing someone struggle but being to exhausted to help him.
Were gonna be ok. But it's not really great at the moment. Were having vacation now, but to stressed and exhausted to enjoy.

So happy with you guys. Being here helps for escaping real life for a moment, you make me laugh, enough distraction by looking at nice pictures of drivers., learning new English words, so thank you all❤.
Hugs ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
long story short, lando and lu causing chaos when someone leaked this photo of them 😅View attachment 1460626
followed by months of detective work caused by hinty stories showing they were still together but they ended all of the fun with the "my sunshine" confirmation post 😅
Ahhh the good old days

Awwww ted “I love lily”
Same Ted. Same. Big fat mood.

Will be momentarily forgetting that news article come midnight for 24hrs xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 3

also look at these best friends waiting to be freed from their teams 🥹🥹

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This is going to give me nightmares…like I genuinely can’t work out if that is a really good edit of Charles or not 😂😂
Fallen Angel by Alexandre Cabanel, depicting Lucifer after being cast from heaven. Or in Charles' case, after being thrown from the top of WDC ranking

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Excuse me Tattle and Stephen, this is not F1 related but considering this gentleman has been highly discussed by us before I fell the need to share.
WHY THE duck AM I ONLY JUST FINDING OUT THAT PAUL MESCAL CAN SING?????
IM FEELING SO MANY THOUGHTS I CANT PROCESS OMG 🥵😩🥹🤩

Fallen Angel by Alexandre Cabanel, depicting Lucifer after being cast from heaven. Or in Charles' case, after being thrown from the top of WDC ranking
Thanks for the clarification 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.