Formula 1 Wags #126

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I’ve been mean now looking at all these comments like OMG WOW PITS TO P12. But meh, I don’t care, they can do better than this. Why are we settling for P12 ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel like I’ve been mean now looking at all these comments like OMG WOW PITS TO P12. But meh, I don’t care, they can do better than this. Why are we settling for P12 ffs.

The AT02 was better than this, with the AT03 being the car equivalent of a wheelie bag, I guess we're celebrating P12s now. To think Yuki and Pierre finished P6 and P5 here last year

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
all these people complaining that danny got fucked over with the tyres when he literally said he doesn't want a soft

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The AT02 was better than this, with the AT03 being the car equivalent of a wheelie bag, I guess we're celebrating P12s now. To think Yuki and Pierre finished P6 and P5 here last year
Exactly. They’ve upgraded and somehow got even worse?! They may as well have @Princess of Scots car - a washing machine on wheels would go further than the AT03. Gutted for Yuki and Pierre that they’ve gone from being in the battle for best of the rest to this. They deserve a lot better.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Exactly. They’ve upgraded and somehow got even worse?! They may as well have @Princess of Scots car - a washing machine on wheels would go further than the AT03. Gutted for Yuki and Pierre that they’ve gone from being in the battle for best of the rest to this. They deserve a lot better.
Definitely think my Citroen C1 could easily take on the AT03, might only have about 70bhp but at least it's reliable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Happy new thread!!
Missed watching the race.
Having a hard day.
husband has some mental problems, is burned out, is worried about things that are never gonna happen. Me with covid exhaustion and brainfog. So tired, but a lot of stress in the house. Took a long walk this afternoon to talk. It is hard at the moment seeing someone struggle but being to exhausted to help him.
Were gonna be ok. But it's not really great at the moment. Were having vacation now, but to stressed and exhausted to enjoy.

So happy with you guys. Being here helps for escaping real life for a moment, you make me laugh, enough distraction by looking at nice pictures of drivers., learning new English words, so thank you all❤.
Thank you guys for all the sweet messages....
It made me cry and smile at the same time.
Thank you❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tbf with AT they had to design the front of their car (especially the suspensions) without knowing what red bull will do with their rear suspensions (that they buy to them) so it was really flipping a coin and hoping for the best 😂 At least that's what i heard from some journalists at the beggining of the season. Seems like it tends to go toward being a small disaster and it is quite sad for their drivers because they deserve better. I hope they just don't understand their upgrades and that it will be better after the summer break.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh gosh, I drank a little bit more than usual last night (damn you sangria), cancelled a watch party for today’s race because I threw up on the way, then passed out while watching the race (with my eyes half open) with 20 laps to go …

Gutted for Charles and Carlos (I hate that I’m saying this almost every race week at this point) 😮💨 but another Merc double podium is truly something else 🙌🏼

buuuut I can’t wait for the incoming thirst traps and their holiday pics from places that I probably could never afford 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Tbf with AT they had to design the front of their car (especially the suspensions) without knowing what red bull will do with their rear suspensions (that they buy to them) so it was really flipping a coin and hoping for the best 😂 At least that's what i heard from some journalists at the beggining of the season. Seems like it tends to go toward being a small disaster and it is quite sad for their drivers because they deserve better. I hope they just don't understand their upgrades and that it will be better after the summer break.
Yeah I think the only hope left at this point is that next year's car can only go up from here with the resold RB parts but its still painful trying to get through this season. I also need them to announce Yuki's contract renewal and take that pressure off of him. Its wild that people are calling Pierre and him terrible drivers when they've been handed that mess of a car. Its the equivalent of giving a surgeon a fork and expecting them to somehow save lives with it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.