Formula 1 Wags #126

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daniel was pit a good few laps after Lando so they would have had the data from Lando, his pace was actually not too bad on the hards and defo good enough to stay ahead of the Alpines which was their goal, not sure why they didn’t work for Daniel as well
Daniel was the fastest on hards in free practice, I guess track characteristics changed, but also Lando was out into relatively clear air so had the chance to bring the tyres in whereas Daniel came out into traffic and collided with Lance. FYI I'm a DR apologist and I am delusional, so go easy on me as today was hard 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Daniel was the fastest on hards in free practice, I guess track characteristics changed, but also Lando was out into relatively clear air so had the chance to bring the tyres in whereas Daniel came out into traffic and collided with Lance. FYI I'm a DR apologist and I am delusional, so go easy on me as today was hard 😅
Everyone struggles on the hards today because the track was way colder than it was on Friday. I don’t think this was Daniel’s issue per se, just everyone and some adapted better than others. However Daniel also didn’t take well to the soft, with 20 laps to go the soft wasn’t a good choice because it was degrading rapidly and with a threat of rain he would’ve been terribly vulnerable. The hard was a good choice for them, just not easy today. They have very educated people running thousands of simulations to get the tyre choice right, I do think their reasoning was quite well. Heads held high for the 2nd half, fellow Daniel fans ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A very on brand scent! 😂 Omgggg show us what you’re buying so I can live through you! I love my tacky Pierre tshirt that I’m now going to wear every Sunday 😍
i haven’t purchased yet but someone needs to talk me out of buying this because where the heck would i wear it but also look at charles’ little hat:

i need a tacky sharl t-shirt so badly!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Excuse me Tattle and Stephen, this is not F1 related but considering this gentleman has been highly discussed by us before I fell the need to share.
WHY THE duck AM I ONLY JUST FINDING OUT THAT PAUL MESCAL CAN SING?????
IM FEELING SO MANY THOUGHTS I CANT PROCESS OMG 🥵😩🥹🤩
View attachment 1461018

Thanks for the clarification 😂
Ugh, Paul Mescal 🥵. He was the blueprint chain wearer. Something about Irish guys, I swear. When I was in Dublin they were better looking than the Scottish boys. They were dressed far better too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Happy new thread!! Got some catching up to do because I was at a wedding yesterday and spent this morning catching up on quali etc (can’t believe I missed that session, another guest accidentally ruined George’s pole, I wanted to cry 🥲) sorry for the incoming reaction spam!

on another note, Ferrari has me so angry today, everytime I think it can’t get worse it does, whyyy 🫠

also lando and Daniels hairs are both looking amazing lately, they really suit the lengths

finallyyy, so glad had lots of wags this weekend - and wag interactions!! Love

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i haven’t purchased yet but someone needs to talk me out of buying this because where the heck would i wear it but also look at charles’ little hat:

View attachment 1461113

i need a tacky sharl t-shirt so badly!
Ahhh this is so adorable! 🥺 Why can I never find cute AT stuff like this! The hat is too cute!

This is my tacky Pierre shirt winging its way to me! They did have a Sharl version too 🤣

1659294981351.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
lando's first
Screenshot_20220731_211729_com.instagram.android.jpg

which brings me flashbacks from a year ago doing men's euros when he and max streamed all the time and I'd watch them all because it helped me with my anxiety and depression and when he kept going to share the wrong screen

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ahhh this is so adorable! 🥺 Why can I never find cute AT stuff like this! The hat is too cute!

This is my tacky Pierre shirt winging its way to me! They did have a Sharl version too 🤣

View attachment 1461134
omg i love!! and in the pink?! 👌🏻👌🏻

i found this one and bought it because the flames were speaking to me 🤣

77FF73B2-033C-46BE-82A9-F40B2EB57B16.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Ugh, Paul Mescal 🥵. He was the blueprint chain wearer. Something about Irish guys, I swear. When I was in Dublin they were better looking than the Scottish boys. They were dressed far better too.
Ah now, I can't let this pass without saying we have our fair share of too tight jeans, t-shirt wearing, Conor McGregor wannabes badly dressed men here. You just got lucky 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah now, I can't let this pass without saying we have our fair share of too tight jeans, t-shirt wearing, Conor McGregor wannabes badly dressed men here. You just got lucky 😂😂
Tbh most of them probably weren't even Irish, knowing how many tourists are in Dublin anyway 😂. We ended up hopelessly lost the entire time we were there.

I can't stand Conor Mcgregor he's an absolute knob

• Haha
Reactions: 10
omg i love!! and in the pink?! 👌🏻👌🏻

i found this one and bought it because the flames were speaking to me 🤣

View attachment 1461144
YASSSSSSS! Excellent selection! Now we can both sit around in our tacky shirts supporting our trapped kings 🙌

It’s so hard for me not to make a joke about the Ferrari and the flames I am sorry don’t hate me

• Haha
YASSSSSSS! Excellent selection! Now we can both sit around in our tacky shirts supporting our trapped kings 🙌

It’s so hard for me not to make a joke about the Ferrari and the flames I am sorry don’t hate me
honestly, the flames combined with ferrari are what made me get it 🤣

it is what our trapped kings deserve 🙌🏻 #freepierales

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I know some people don’t like Matt but his reaction was every Ferrari fan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Excuse me Tattle and Stephen, this is not F1 related but considering this gentleman has been highly discussed by us before I fell the need to share.
WHY THE duck AM I ONLY JUST FINDING OUT THAT PAUL MESCAL CAN SING?????
IM FEELING SO MANY THOUGHTS I CANT PROCESS OMG 🥵😩🥹🤩
View attachment 1461018

Thanks for the clarification 😂
HOLY! duck!

Pierre and Paul double penetrating me, holding me up in between them and me grabbing on to their chains while they pound me silly together.

That's what I need from my Chain daddy's.

Paul Mescal definitely gives me filth vibes anyway, he loves short shorts, hopefully can introduce them to Pierre. And they can ruin my arse and then ruin my throat together.

Ahhhhhhhhhh I can’t deal with this crossover
Lando, Mason, Phil and Me. Need all three of them in me at the same time.

• Haha
  • Heart
dropping in for a sec:
- those t-shirts and F1 related things are actually really cool, I am thinking of getting Guenther bag:p

I know some people don’t like Matt but his reaction was every Ferrari fan 😂
the way they reacted, disbelief in the eyes so clear LOL

at least C2 have eachother, look
331f41f265132cc581b57806cd85e4249be031c0.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
HOLY! duck!

Pierre and Paul double penetrating me, holding me up in between them and me grabbing on to their chains while they pound me silly together.

Paul Mescal definitely gives me filth vibes anyway, he loves short shorts, hopefully can introduce them to Pierre. And they can ruin my arse and then ruin my throat together.
He's the reason Gucci did GAA inspired short shorts a few years ago

• Heart
honestly, the flames combined with ferrari are what made me get it 🤣

it is what our trapped kings deserve 🙌🏻 #freepierales
Okay, now I want a #FreePierales shirt ffs! LET’S MAKE THIS HAPPEN. And the proceeds can go towards funding our new super team 😂

HOLY! duck!

Lando, Mason, Phil and Me. Need all three of them in me at the same time.
I bleeping adore you Stephen 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.