Formula 1 Wags #126

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread!!
Missed watching the race.
Having a hard day.
husband has some mental problems, is burned out, is worried about things that are never gonna happen. Me with covid exhaustion and brainfog. So tired, but a lot of stress in the house. Took a long walk this afternoon to talk. It is hard at the moment seeing someone struggle but being to exhausted to help him.
Were gonna be ok. But it's not really great at the moment. Were having vacation now, but to stressed and exhausted to enjoy.

So happy with you guys. Being here helps for escaping real life for a moment, you make me laugh, enough distraction by looking at nice pictures of drivers., learning new English words, so thank you all❤.
I feel you. Marriage is hard. Covid has a lot to answer for as it’s def causing a lot of additional mental stress which has made it difficult to be as resiliant as we were before it all. Lots of love.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy new thread!!
Missed watching the race.
Having a hard day.
husband has some mental problems, is burned out, is worried about things that are never gonna happen. Me with covid exhaustion and brainfog. So tired, but a lot of stress in the house. Took a long walk this afternoon to talk. It is hard at the moment seeing someone struggle but being to exhausted to help him.
Were gonna be ok. But it's not really great at the moment. Were having vacation now, but to stressed and exhausted to enjoy.

So happy with you guys. Being here helps for escaping real life for a moment, you make me laugh, enough distraction by looking at nice pictures of drivers., learning new English words, so thank you all❤.
I am sending hugs, you will get through this ❤❤
giphy.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just saw a little clip of Lewis's post race interview and he said he has some very special things planned - guys, I know it's wishful thinking but I will now start manifesting XNDA album. 🧐🤯🤪😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
wow it was so weird there wasn’t even a race today, how strange. there was definitely two hours where something happened but i do not recall.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have to go for today, I need to prepare some stuff for tomorrow for work what I delayed until now and can't any longer.
thank you for today, it's so much better to watch the race with your comments :) see you soon!

look what someone posted, Sharl waiting for Carlos, but also I see Daniel and Lance :)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have to go for today, I need to prepare some stuff for tomorrow for work what I delayed until now and can't any longer.
thank you for today, it's so much better to watch the race with your comments :) see you soon!

look what someone posted, Sharl waiting for Carlos, but also I see Daniel and Lance :)
lance 💚💚🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Pink suitcase is still going strong!
Prob coukd not het out of this fan trap of a hotel fast enough
1659285769394.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.