Formula 1 Wags #126

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread!!
Missed watching the race.
Having a hard day.
husband has some mental problems, is burned out, is worried about things that are never gonna happen. Me with covid exhaustion and brainfog. So tired, but a lot of stress in the house. Took a long walk this afternoon to talk. It is hard at the moment seeing someone struggle but being to exhausted to help him.
Were gonna be ok. But it's not really great at the moment. Were having vacation now, but to stressed and exhausted to enjoy.

So happy with you guys. Being here helps for escaping real life for a moment, you make me laugh, enough distraction by looking at nice pictures of drivers., learning new English words, so thank you all❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Happy new thread!!
Having a hard day.
husband has some mental problems, is burned out, is worried about things that are never gonna happen. Me with covid exhaustion and brainfog. So tired, but a lot of stress in the house. Took a long walk this afternoon to talk. It is hard at the moment seeing someone struggle but being to exhausted to help him.
Were gonna be ok. But it's not really great at the moment. Were having vacation now, but to stressed and exhausted to enjoy.

So happy with you guys. Being here helps for escaping real life for a moment, you make me laugh, enough distraction by looking at nice pictures of drivers., learning new English words, so thank you all❤.
Sending you bigs hugs ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Happy new thread!!
Having a hard day.

Love you, hang on in there x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy new thread!!
Having a hard day.

i really understand how you feel right now and I'm wishing both of you all the best... you can always rant on here and we are always here for you ❤

• Heart
Happy new thread!!
Having a hard day.

That is so hard on you both. I'm sorry you are having a tough time and am glad you have been able to escape from reality here. Don't put any pressure on yourselves to 'enjoy' the vacation. Just do what feels right for you in the moment. Hopefully, you will have some opportunity to recharge. Even if it means just feeling less exhausted. Everything seems so much easier to tackle when you have had some rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy new thread!!
Having a hard day.

Sending you lots of love ❤ this is such a tough thing to deal with, you’re so strong love ❤

• Heart
Happy new thread!!
Having a hard day.

Hope everything gets better for your husband soon ❤ And if not, there is no shame in talking to a doctor, of visiting a psychologist to talk things through ❤

Sending you some big hugs, and hope you both get better soon ❤

• Heart
Can I get a crash course on what happened last year, I wasn't around for all of that
long story short, lando and lu causing chaos when someone leaked this photo of them 😅
Screenshot_20220731-164831_Gallery.jpg

followed by months of detective work caused by hinty stories showing they were still together but they ended all of the fun with the "my sunshine" confirmation post 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Happy new thread!!
Having a hard day.

Aw it’s good that you can talk. I barely speak to my husband. I find this a great escape too. Hope you are able to enjoy some of your break ❤

• Heart
I wasn't following any of the drivers on social media last summer. Deactivated all my social media and never thought of making a burner account until a few months ago. Will Lewis let us know what he's to really up to over the summer or will it just be workout photos?
I think there is chance of workout thirst traps, but other spicy things I don't think so, he's too secretive LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Happy new thread!!
Having a hard day.

sending you so much love 💙 (to you and your husband) - dealing with that alongside covid recovery can’t be easy, i hope you’re able to enjoy some of your break x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Happy new thread!!
Having a hard day.

Awe .... thats tough. I think he's just scared seeing you sick and so tired. Probably just feels like he has more stress sonce you've been out. Just assure him you are fine and the two of you will be fine. You just need to go day to day until you are 100% and just tell him he's doing great in the meantime

• Heart
Can I get a crash course on what happened last year, I wasn't around for all of that
Lando and friends were on the yacht . They asked random girl to join them and she posted on stories Lando with Luisa 😂😂 and that how Squids were born 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jakob streaming with btec Ed and Tom to possibly join, will update if any details get spilled already 😅

• Haha
Happy new thread!!
Having a hard day.

Sending you some love and hugs ❤❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.