Formula 1 Wags #126

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread and summer break!

1659280955045.jpeg

That’s Hungary done and dusted… Ferrari chose Plan P for pain and it looks like it will be another WDC for Max!

Bring on four weeks of thirst traps to help those of us with team strategy depression 🥲

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Won’t bother catching up, but what a boring race ngl 😂 something about this race felt kind of off but hey happy summer break!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Happy new thread❤

That was an Italian heartbreak if I ever saw one.

And happy summer break you guys❤ Let's hope its a Slagy one 💃

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hope Lewis/Lando/Pierre now focus all their attention over the summer on providing us with content we NEED 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Happy new thread and happy summer break . Please rest and enjoy your time off but god please pool pictures , party pictures , all this stuff belong to instagram ! Not your private gallery 😂 thank youuu😂❤

• Heart
  • Haha

Between Ferrari and Alphatauri, it is time to ask ourselves whether Italians should be allowed to run F1 teams

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope Lewis/Lando/Pierre now focus all their attention over the summer on providing us with content we NEED 😂
I wasn't following any of the drivers on social media last summer. Deactivated all my social media and never thought of making a burner account until a few months ago. Will Lewis let us know what he's to really up to over the summer or will it just be workout photos?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
lets hope for more iconic moments over the summer break, last years break might be a bit difficult to beat though 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Is Charles locked into his contract? Wonder what legroom he has if Ferrari keep messing him around this year 🤔

Reactions: 7
lets hope for more iconic moments over the summer break, last years break might be a bit difficult to beat though 😅
True but Lando is now able to publicly fondle Lu’s ass as much as he wants 😅

Hoping for many photodumps and Dubai-esque reels

And no holding back from Jen Jen and Tom on leaking extra content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A whole world of pain.

😭😭 To think that, before pre-season testing, I was hoping that they would have nailed the new regulations and could have a chance of being best of the rest.

I didn't watch the race, but it looks like Pierre had a decent race if he went from 20 to 12?? Whatever decent means right now as an AT fan. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.