Formula 1 Wags #126

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Sharl ladies, I just purchased this alongside my new tacky Pierre merchandise. Don’t say I don’t manifest for you xoxoxox 💜💜💜

1659292604511.jpeg

also look at these best friends waiting to be freed from their teams 🥹🥹
My heart 🥺🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Happy new thread!!
Missed watching the race.
Having a hard day.
husband has some mental problems, is burned out, is worried about things that are never gonna happen. Me with covid exhaustion and brainfog. So tired, but a lot of stress in the house. Took a long walk this afternoon to talk. It is hard at the moment seeing someone struggle but being to exhausted to help him.
Were gonna be ok. But it's not really great at the moment. Were having vacation now, but to stressed and exhausted to enjoy.

So happy with you guys. Being here helps for escaping real life for a moment, you make me laugh, enough distraction by looking at nice pictures of drivers., learning new English words, so thank you all❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Excuse me Tattle and Stephen, this is not F1 related but considering this gentleman has been highly discussed by us before I fell the need to share.
WHY THE duck AM I ONLY JUST FINDING OUT THAT PAUL MESCAL CAN SING?????
IM FEELING SO MANY THOUGHTS I CANT PROCESS OMG 🥵😩🥹🤩
View attachment 1461018

Thanks for the clarification 😂
Yes, that was an awesome show. There's a longer clip knocking around somewhere

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I dont agree with people attacking the team but shouldnt they know the hard tyres were not the best choice for the race and tell him to give softs a go. Hards didnt work out for most people that pitted before Danny. Pit wall has more info than the drivers. Its almost like when they said to Lando 'what do you think about inters' when it was pouring down.
Daniel was pit a good few laps after Lando so they would have had the data from Lando, his pace was actually not too bad on the hards and defo good enough to stay ahead of the Alpines which was their goal, not sure why they didn’t work for Daniel as well

Reactions: 8
WHERE CAN I PURCHASE THIS 🤯
ETSY!! I picked bubblegum Sharl 🤣

Also found this amazing shop via TikTok if you fancy a tote or mug with banana Sharl on the side 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Also found this amazing shop via TikTok if you fancy a tote or mug with banana Sharl on the side 😉

thank you! 🥰 about to wave goodbye to my pay for this month, but for a worthy cause.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Oh must have a look for my sister. Always struggle what to get her for presents

• Heart
thank you! 🥰 about to wave goodbye to my pay for this month, but for a worthy cause.
We need something to cheer us up after today! I’m thankful we have summer break now - if the guys’ current form continued we’d be bankrupt by the end of the month.

Oh must have a look for my sister. Always struggle what to get her for presents
I really want the Guenther mug 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh god between the f1 and football I’ve never been so tense! Which F1 driver (preferably Lando or Charles but I’m not fussy) wants to give me a massage 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
We need something to cheer us up after today! I’m thankful we have summer break now - if the guys’ current form continued we’d be bankrupt by the end of the month.

I really want the Guenther mug 😂
i have selected french lavender sharl 🤣

i really love the guenther mug too! and the coasters! and now oops i’m on redbubble and am about to buy a hoodie. emotional shopping 👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

I really want to buy the coasters. All of them. When they arrive, I'll tell my (Irish) husband that I just wanted to support an Irish artist. 😆 He wouldn't care about spending the money. He may think I'm taking my obsession too far. Though he did buy me a DR3 hoodie last year - so he has started the merch thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i have selected french lavender sharl 🤣

i really love the guenther mug too! and the coasters! and now oops i’m on redbubble and am about to buy a hoodie. emotional shopping 👌🏻
A very on brand scent! 😂 Omgggg show us what you’re buying so I can live through you! I love my tacky Pierre tshirt that I’m now going to wear every Sunday 😍

I really want to buy the coasters. All of them. When they arrive, I'll tell my (Irish) husband that I just wanted to support an Irish artist. 😆 He wouldn't care about spending the money. He may think I'm taking my obsession too far. Though he did buy me a DR3 hoodie last year - so he has started the merch thing.
Yessss do it! And then everyone who visits your house will be utterly confused when they see the coasters 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.