Formula 1 Wags #124

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh thank you lovely, you’re like my veterinary fairy godmother! 🥺 I’m such a Type A personality, put way too much pressure on myself but I think we’re all like that in this profession aren’t we? 😅 It’s just a massive change in environment cos I’ve spent the last seven years at a well established practice with a very experienced (and regimented!) nursing team. I’ve come here and it’s just chaos and I’m trying to bring order but it’s like my colleague is working against me rather than with me 🙄 Hopefully it’ll all work itself out anyway!
Talk to me any and every time. I have been there. The stories I could tell! Oh yes, we have no real sense and ridiculous standards. It's a total mystery why the wheels fall off!😁 Give it time. Take no tit now ya hear?, but it is early days. Nurses are terrifying though!🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 3
40k already, wouldnt be surprised if after a few mentions over the weekend he hits 1M+ by the start of summer

Reactions: 8
Talk to me any and every time. I have been there. The stories I could tell! Oh yes, we have no real sense and ridiculous standards. It's a total mystery why the wheels fall off!😁 Give it time. Take no tit now ya hear?, but it is early days. Nurses are terrifying though!🙊
Thank you, I appreciate it - love this place so much! 🥰 Honestly, why does this line of work attract all the highly strung people who blame themselves. I’m surprised Sharl didn’t go into vetting! 🤣 I need to channel my usual Aidil nurse energy. The vets at my previous practice were petrified of getting on my wrong side. I once threw a clipboard across the room at a locum who challenged me 👀😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Seb on social:
Oooo...Look what you made me do

Account up 1K in 1 minute...
Nearly 75K...no drivers
Looking forward to this first post

Will he get more followers than lando?

This isn't even euro time. Brilliant! Europe will wake up to at least 250 K solid verified account
(With no posts)

Last edited:
Seb on social:
Oooo...Look what you made me do

Account up 1K in 1 minute...
Nearly 75K...no drivers
Looking forward to this first post

Will he get more followers than lando?

This isn't even euro time. Brilliant! Europe will wake up to at least 250 K solid verified account
(With no posts)
yeah i’m assuming seb will get around 5mil or more. he’s more liked than fernando who has 4.5 so 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Whaaaat,
Seb got instagram, is this a real life?

I just checked and it's now almost 100k, how long ago was it set up?

Also Pyry, Pierre's trainer follows it so I assume it's legit.
If that means we will get more Seb's content I am all for it.
:love::love::love::love::love:🐝🐝🐝

I should be sleeping, so see you tomorrow, but what nice unexpected news

Seb’s new insta to announce his McLaren contract. I’m here for it. And for the bee content.

1658972803333.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
167K... still no drivers. I cannot wait to hear him comment today
Someone commented that maybe he made the account to announce his retirement and I’m like why would you steal the happiness this has given me 😂

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Also i have just seen this
And as an American I have no words
Only intense laughter

Someone commented that maybe he made the account to announce his retirement and I’m like why would you steal the happiness this has given me 😂
That would be too cruel for even red bull seb.
Prob just a way to get his message out there. Agree he probably has it run by PR... but do I care. No. Now will he get tiktok
And is there any chance it comes close to bottas?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
They will not ruin this for us!!
I over here daydreaming about the first Sewis selfie. 😭😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Seb today in the press con:
‘So Sebastian you finally joined Instagram, congratulations on all the new followers’
‘I did WHAT?’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Happy new thread!!!

Hopefully a good weekend for Daniel and Lando

@suzananneboyle thank you for making a new thread

Last day working today before my summerholidays starts😊

Have a nice day everybody!
7e3bbf9358c89c99358f10f244ee6578.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Seb today in the press con:
‘So Sebastian you finally joined Instagram, congratulations on all the new followers’
‘I did WHAT?’
Has to be some sort of a wind up, right? I’m not entirely certain but I thought a photo ID had to be uploaded to get verified?

This smells of some kind of ad campaign. Like he has partnered with some sort of organization and this is part of their partnership. That’s my guess.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.