Formula 1 Wags #124

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not criticising anyone im just giving my opinion of how they dress. Not how they are. Please dont mix things. And i repeat, i saw here more offensive comments than mine of how kelly wants the money of all drivers or more comments like that. This comments are offensive, not mine giving an opinion about how they dress or their taste because they could think or you that im not well dressed and for me its okay! Not offending me! So stop being like that…
Stop being like what?
I think I was measured and considerate in my words.

and re other comments being offensive, the old adage two wrongs don’t make a right applies here.

95% of the things I post are mostly race specific. I don’t drag others down and I think it’s right to call out when others are not being as kind as they could be.

From your chat I’m guessing English isn’t your first language and it’s crazy impressive to me those that can write in other languages but it’s also important to point out how words are interpreted in that language.

So again I ask you to stop what? Being respectful in the words I used to you and asking you to reconsider?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.