Formula 1 Wags #124

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Is this a special date for them or are they engaged or something?!
I think that was the day George’s brother got married, at least it looks like the same outfits they were wearing

they may have just got the professional photographer shots back 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
is "there's still a race to win" another charity thing
I'm glad he joined, but... what if he retires now for real, oh god what if he announces it today
but already 200k
View attachment 1452195

what a weird way to wake up and seeing seb have an instagram account... makes me very happy but very sad at the same time
... oh, what if "there's still a race to win" is directed to climate change
Right....I haven't caught up from yesterday, but SEB IS ON INSTA?!?!?!
Pretty sure if a retirement was imminent then he'd stay off socials so maybe this is a sign he's staying and using his position to highlight all his causes. Or maybe he's going to take tips from Pierre and Lewis and start with the thirst traps 🤣
Anyway not a bad way to start 3 days off work. Still salty about having to work Sunday but hoping no one decides to give birth so I can have it on in the background!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Morning guys, sorry I’ve been a bit quiet last couple of days, work has got me in a seriously crappy mood 😅

For anyone that wants to hear my rant, we’ve been having a long term battle with the big bosses over whether we would get any sort of pay rise/bonus to help with the cost of living crisis, eventually they agreed that we would ALL get one, only to backtrack to not all (including me), turns out the payrise anyway only worked out for some people as like £8 per month before tax so really what was the point 😂

Just feeling incredibly underappreciated and disrespected by how they have handled the whole thing and their only suggestion to those unhappy is basically well you better look for a new job so that’s lovely

Really hoping for some media day antics to cheer me up a bit 🤞🏻
I’m so sorry you’ve had such a crappy deal from your bosses. I feel your pain 😟 It sucks right now because employers know they can easily switch you out with someone else because everyone is so desperate for work. So we’re treated as though we should be honoured we have a job and make do with what they offer! 😡 I’m sure you do an amazing job and you should be paid what you’re worth! Time to look elsewhere if they’re going to be like this!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Right, now I'm worried 😟. The only acceptable reason for Seb retiring is that he's starting his own team. Or becoming head head of the FIA. Or British PM because god knows we need someone with morals.
i would absolutely love for him to be head of the FIA! i feel like he would be perfect, but also wonder if he would want that level of stress in his life.

seconding the seb for pm vote though!

• Haha
Right, now I'm worried 😟. The only acceptable reason for Seb retiring is that he's starting his own team. Or becoming head head of the FIA. Or British PM because god knows we need someone with morals.
He might be announcing a charity foundation or something. I don’t think he’d set up Instagram to announce his retirement on the first day?

Reactions: 10
He might be announcing a charity foundation or something. I don’t think he’d set up Instagram to announce his retirement on the first day?
No me neither tbh. Also, his brother rarely name drops him on insta so I think charitable work too. Maybe an initiative to help the sport become more sustainable? Whatever it is...it's an unexpected move to join insta!

Reactions: 6
No me neither tbh. Also, his brother rarely name drops him on insta so I think charitable work too. Maybe an initiative to help the sport become more sustainable? Whatever it is...it's an unexpected move to join insta!
Whatever this is a hinty launch
And I like the drama when seb is involved.

• Heart
  • Haha
Sebastian’s brother just posted this!!
Just seen someone else has posted too!
given Fabian is a racing driver could seb be announcing he’s creating a lower league team! Would be the perfectbreak away from f1.. a carbon and fuel neutral Sustainability team

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.