Formula 1 Wags #124

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has to be some sort of a wind up, right? I’m not entirely certain but I thought a photo ID had to be uploaded to get verified?

This smells of some kind of ad campaign. Like he has partnered with some sort of organization and this is part of their partnership. That’s my guess.
It’s all around odd. I’m happy if it’s really him but honestly I don’t think he’ll post a ton. Probably like you said, he was always so adamant on not getting social media so there must be a real reason. His bio says ‘there is still a race to win’ in all caps so it’s probably an environmental project.
And Sharl is following him now! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
is "there's still a race to win" another charity thing
I'm glad he joined, but... what if he retires now for real, oh god what if he announces it today
but already 200k
Screenshot_20220728_071705_com.instagram.android.jpg

what a weird way to wake up and seeing seb have an instagram account... makes me very happy but very sad at the same time
... oh, what if "there's still a race to win" is directed to climate change

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg you guys I cannot be happier with Seb finally getting social media! I feel like it was just a few threads ago when I said the thought of Seb retiring makes me sad because he's private and won't get social media means we won't see him again but I feel like I manifested it now haha! (Though it's unlikely to be used for anything beyond his eco/human rights awareness campaigns I think).

Also I choose to ignore all this negativity about people saying he only made it to announce his retirement. Let me have this nice thing pls.
1658986889986.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Someone commented that maybe he made the account to announce his retirement and I’m like why would you steal the happiness this has given me 😂
noooo why would you say this 😭

i’m just hoping for lots of bee updates tbh 🤣

Reactions: 6
Morning guys, sorry I’ve been a bit quiet last couple of days, work has got me in a seriously crappy mood 😅

For anyone that wants to hear my rant, we’ve been having a long term battle with the big bosses over whether we would get any sort of pay rise/bonus to help with the cost of living crisis, eventually they agreed that we would ALL get one, only to backtrack to not all (including me), turns out the payrise anyway only worked out for some people as like £8 per month before tax so really what was the point 😂

Just feeling incredibly underappreciated and disrespected by how they have handled the whole thing and their only suggestion to those unhappy is basically well you better look for a new job so that’s lovely

Really hoping for some media day antics to cheer me up a bit 🤞🏻

• Heart
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I feel like Seb's insta is sign he'll retire at the end of this season. Makes sense to get followers now while on the grid and then he may go to another series but he'll for sure go into brand ambassador stuff aswell and he'll need social media for that

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.