Formula 1 Wags #124

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s gaining followers fasttt. i’m assuming aston is making him start an account haha. probably no personal pics but even just professional pics is fine by me 🙏
I think maybe he agreed to it but Like wants control over what it says
But cheers to vettel a man my age who I grew up on f1 with who eats his aston martin tit for breakfast in order to make a better world (and make millions)
Yes seb yes

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m struggling tbh 😭 I feel like I’m doing all the work as my colleague seems to think she’s management rather than a nurse 👀 Feeling a bit burnt out and fed up! I qualified last year but trying to finish a certificate right now and too tired in the evenings to do it 😭 Thanks for asking, you’re so sweet! 🥺💜
You are talking on A Lot. You are well, well able to take on A Lot but be kind to yourself too. The cert can wait, you've got plenty of time ahead to complete that I'm guessing. It does sound crappy but it's early days and a new practice so maybe this is the teething pains (ha, see what I did there?!) of a metric fuckton of newness of every kind. Keep telling us about it, good or bad, we all want to know how things are going.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Happy new thread . Ok hot guy on Micks post is his performance coach. Has insta and it’s not private also friends with a certain other coach 🤪 also has twitter
Damn you beat me to it 😂 I meant to post this before I went to out to dinner but forgot 🤦‍♀️
D41F8E14-505B-4E7E-9E97-3DF10BE8F413.jpeg

• Haha
Still no drivers but went from 9K to 25 K in minutes
I mean if it was a aston push would assume Lance was a given first

Reactions: 4
You are talking on A Lot. You are well, well able to take on A Lot but be kind to yourself too. The cert can wait, you've got plenty of time ahead to complete that I'm guessing. It does sound crappy but it's early days and a new practice so maybe this is the teething pains (ha, see what I did there?!) of a metric fuckton of newness of every kind. Keep telling us about it, good or bad, we all want to know how things are going.
Ahhhh thank you lovely, you’re like my veterinary fairy godmother! 🥺 I’m such a Type A personality, put way too much pressure on myself but I think we’re all like that in this profession aren’t we? 😅 It’s just a massive change in environment cos I’ve spent the last seven years at a well established practice with a very experienced (and regimented!) nursing team. I’ve come here and it’s just chaos and I’m trying to bring order but it’s like my colleague is working against me rather than with me 🙄 Hopefully it’ll all work itself out anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am so thrilled we have a new thread and I have a few drinks umderway to absorb sebs entrance to social. I want to cry

• Heart
got back from eating dinner and it’s already over 30k. i feel proud to be in the first 1000 followers 😭🤣

I so hope it’s going to be Seb running the profile and not some naff admin.

I so hope it’s going to be Seb running the profile and not some naff admin.
I hope so too but sadly im not sure if Seb even knows how to work instagram which, in all fairness, would make the account even more entertaining 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope so too but sadly im not sure if Seb even knows how to work instagram which, in all fairness, would make the account even more entertaining 😅
I imagine him having one of those flip phone cases all mums have with the card holders on the inside. Puts his glasses on to read his texts and scrolls with his index finger.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seb is younger than me and I can assure you our generation knows the internet... we made it a reality but also know dial up modems. Seb just didn't want to deal with it bit now has something to say/promote. I have zero doubt he is in full control

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.