Formula 1 Wags #124

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Do they wear matching outfits when they go out for dinner?’

i’ll never understand why lando keeps wristbands he gets from events/parties and whatnot for like weeks on end 💀 that’s what i did when i was 5 years old

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i’ll never understand why lando keeps wristbands he gets from events/parties and whatnot for like weeks on end 💀 that’s what i did when i was 5 years old
Yes me and my siblings would do this to show off that we were abroad on an all inclusive holiday to Spain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220728_001402.jpg

Says Brttny who has public profiles for both her kids and mansions she renovates which Jnsn, together with content from her page, almost every time shares on his profile

Mhmmm
*forced laugher*

Screenshot_20220726_234005.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
As long as you don’t use comic sans and gifs on your insta stories like Nando, we can still hang 😉
My problem is I’m 21 in my head & my body feels about 60 😂. Honestly don’t know how I’m bringing up 2 kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As long as you don’t use comic sans and gifs on your insta stories like Nando, we can still hang 😉
Just catching up, how's the new job going lovey? It's very difficult to start somewhere new and you're studying too, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just catching up, how's the new job going lovey? It's very difficult to start somewhere new and you're studying too, right?
I’m struggling tbh 😭 I feel like I’m doing all the work as my colleague seems to think she’s management rather than a nurse 👀 Feeling a bit burnt out and fed up! I qualified last year but trying to finish a certificate right now and too tired in the evenings to do it 😭 Thanks for asking, you’re so sweet! 🥺💜

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.