Formula 1 Wags #124

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Danny and Lando are out sight seeing loads of fans getting nice pics with them

Reactions: 8
Me telling myself to find out how to close the old thread before even finishing setting up the new one is the equivalent of Ferrari telling Sainz to pit while he's battling Perez 😌😌
So what you’re essentially saying here is that you’re Mattia Binotto right?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
this is instagram material @monza, we should make it go trending:love:
What a boring summer we're up to 😴
I don't know from whom to expect slagginess anymore 😭
(except Pierre if we'll consider gossips, kill me but I don't take Kika seriously)

Reactions: 7
I have to go now, but since it's Hungary, I have more Estie because it is so cute how he appreciates that win and also how happy he was in France, here he is with Daniel and Fernando,

• Heart
It is nice to see the women tour de France took valtteri in the official car for today's stage. Marion rousse is the director of the race.

• Heart
I have to go now, but since it's Hungary, I have more Estie because it is so cute how he appreciates that win and also how happy he was in France, here he is with Daniel and Fernando,

There was one thing missing in his heart though 💔

1658958798312.jpeg

• Haha
‘Do they wear matching outfits when they go out for dinner?’

I love how DR looks like he's wearing something you'd give a three year old to protect their clothing while they are finger painting and Lando looks like a geography teach with his sweater on his shoulders

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.