Formula 1 Wags #124

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this works, but welcome to thread #124! We're getting ready for the last race before the summer break, ready for the slaggiest month of the year?

Can't wait for more chaos. Feel like this image is fitting.
1658955622771.png

If anyone knows how to make this thread show on the list of formula 1 threads please let me know because i am lowkey struggling over here 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Happy new thread ❤❤

And with that, I'm going to bed!
Have a good night, witches! Hope you all dream of Pierre, Danny Ric and whoever you want to dream about 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope this works, but welcome to thread #124! We're getting ready for the last race before the summer break, ready for the slaggiest month of the year?

Can't wait for more chaos. Feel like this image is fitting.
View attachment 1451569
Expect slagginess get soppiness

135540.jpg

I'm still sure Pierre (at least) has a different hookup wherever he goes and every new gossip proves that 😏 *running gif*

• Haha
  • Heart
happy new thread!

as this place is proud of its variety, a bit of cute

and a bit of hot

• Haha
The chaotic energy of this post 😂 it’s like it was ghostwritten by the Ferrari pitwall
Me telling myself to find out how to close the old thread before even finishing setting up the new one is the equivalent of Ferrari telling Sainz to pit while he's battling Perez 😌😌

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.