Formula 1 wags #117

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you, They haven’t figured out what it is yet which is stressing me out in case it’s something serious but hopefully not ❤
Crossing my fingers for you 🤞❤ Glad you got someone to look at it though, I promise all will be fine 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Apparently Pierre is still looking for new potential on the gram - a few new models followed?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another big UK YouTuber has met Lando, patiently waiting for some collabs 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Apparently Pierre is still looking for new potential on the gram - a few new models followed?

There is a saying here on Croatia to describe those fuckboys like Pierre is - the wind cannot be tied 😂

• Haha
Interesting partnership…. I hope they give them some better shoes to wear than these boring white ones 😅

7F4F7587-CD80-408A-88D8-1F2D971D627E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you for that! For some reason I hadn’t watched that but now I’m feeling more depressed because I’m not in Spain, owning a boat & watching Carlos work out with that uncut, wet hair of his 😭. Was Isa in the video? I was trying to spot her. They seem like such a lovely family.
I knooow, this holiday scenery is unreal (honestly for me the opportunity to watch him work out would be enough). zf

Always staying thirsty for Mr Port Cop

View attachment 1408431

@Futtrit, I miss you 😭😭
Oh my what a title, he knows what we want

Reactions: 4
I still don't know how to post from instagram/stories🧐, but check Lewis: hmm,he' definitely in good mood after this weekend (Pierre ask him for some tips)
edit: found on tumblr
4fe00a97ee4063f3829a4af5877c91bbd246b535.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.