Formula 1 wags #117

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
where is kelly piquet if anyone knows?? i guess we hear nothing from her even on sprint day? Whats going on?

Reactions: 5
This TikTok page came up in my fyp. Lots of Carlos videos Iโ€™ve never seen. The girl must be Spanish. How cute is he all embarrassed at girls shouting at him. I had to go onto google to translate. We do Spanish in school & I am trying to learn along with the kids ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
where is kelly piquet if anyone knows?? i guess we hear nothing from her even on sprint day? Whats going on?
I was thinking that myself? I donโ€™t think iโ€™ve since her since Nelsons comments?

Reactions: 6
Checoโ€™s tweet is cracking me up ๐Ÿ˜‚ โ€˜I feel like I left George enough spaceโ€™ - my brother in Christ we know leaving space isnโ€™t your thing, we saw that video from the Monaco yacht
*I donโ€™t think either of them were at fault for the incident but this is just funny with the tweet

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Checoโ€™s tweet is cracking me up ๐Ÿ˜‚ โ€˜I feel like I left George enough spaceโ€™ - my brother in christ we know leaving space isnโ€™t your thing, we saw that video from the Monaco yacht
*I donโ€™t think either of them were at fault for the incident but this is just funny with the tweet
Imola coming in with the burn, checo struggles with spatial awareness

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Lando ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Why can I perfectly imagine him singing this very off key and as loud as possible in his car ? ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 1408883

Full interview here :

Yesssss Lando, Party in the USA is a banger, I hope heโ€™s got hoedown throwdown in that playlist ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.