Formula 1 wags #117

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new threadπŸŽ‰ Can't wait to read up on this thread when I am finally moved in 12-15 hours πŸ˜‚β€

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Didn't expect to wake up to a new thread πŸ˜‚
But happy #117. I think this thread is the perfect opportunity to remember Jules (who will forever be the driver number 17), on sunday it will be 7 years since he passed away πŸ•Šβ€β€

Screenshot_20220711-091037_Google.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
So I am going to the Women's Euros tonight to watch England v Norway and even leaving London at 5pm it's gonna be 30 degrees still πŸ₯΅ Usually I would wear jeans to the football (have got an England t-shirt I obviously have to wear) but I will melt if I do and the only shorts I have are very much 'for the garden/slobbing round the house only'....if only I had a Wag-esque closet with infinite options!

I might have to take my least favourite pair of jeans and hack them into shorts at this rate! πŸ˜…

Let's hope the drivers can adequately fill the gap between now and the next race with content for us all.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So I am going to the Women's Euros tonight to watch England v Norway and even leaving London at 5pm it's gonna be 30 degrees still πŸ₯΅ Usually I would wear jeans to the football (have got an England t-shirt I obviously have to wear) but I will melt if I do and the only shorts I have are very much 'for the garden/slobbing round the house only'....if only I had a Wag-esque closet with infinite options!

I might have to take my least favourite pair of jeans and hack them into shorts at this rate! πŸ˜…

Let's hope the drivers can adequately fill the gap between now and the next race with content for us all.
Let's go Norway!!!πŸ‡³πŸ‡΄πŸ˜‚ (I have not been following football at all πŸ˜‚)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can anyone send me the video of Danny thanking the cake lady #cakegate

• Heart
Reactions: 2
New day and new thread πŸ˜‚ happy #117 🍾 sorry Charles you were fast as the last thread πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Thanks bestie

*Isaac voice* high five high five πŸ–πŸ»

Watched the video, he’s so 😍😍 but did the team really eat the cake after he pawed it and put his lips on it? Ya I would too but I’m a slut for DR

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is so funny but also depressing, when it’s so bad Lando has to flip off his own car πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Regarding that stupid journalist saying Lance was autistic. The french commentary have been taken off and instead only the english commentary is available if you want to watch the race replay on f1tv. I'm actually surprised that whoever managed f1tv reacts that fast but well done!

Reactions: 8
His hair here looks like what’s in my knickers at the minute (going through a bad patch) but his nose is πŸ”₯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m currently watching DTS season 1 episode 2. All about Carlos πŸ˜‚
is this the one where they show him on vacation :love:or it's in later seasons? (I watched some of DTS episodes out of order so I have them mixed up) EDIT now I think of it, I'm not sure if maybe what I am thinking of is from his YT series, not DTS. I will HAVE to check LOL
EDIT 2: ok, I mixed everything up, this is what I was thinking of, not DTS but his YT, I STRONGLY reccommend it:

I gave myself 15 minutes of break at work now and went to Netflix and it just started to show me the trailer of a show called How to build a sex room - has anyone watched it? I have such a long list of things I wanna watch in general and not enough time, and part of me is tempted to see it out of curiosity, but part of me is afraid it will just show me how single and how far away from having a sex room I am LOL

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.