Formula 1 wags #117

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is this the one where they show him on vacation :love:or it's in later seasons? (I watched some of DTS episodes out of order so I have them mixed up) EDIT now I think of it, I'm not sure if maybe what I am thinking of is from his YT series, not DTS. I will HAVE to check LOL
EDIT 2: ok, I mixed everything up, this is what I was thinking of, not DTS but his YT, I STRONGLY reccommend it:

I gave myself 15 minutes of break at work now and went to Netflix and it just started to show me the trailer of a show called How to build a sex room - has anyone watched it? I have such a long list of things I wanna watch in general and not enough time, and part of me is tempted to see it out of curiosity, but part of me is afraid it will just show me how single and how far away from having a sex room I am LOL
Thank you for that! For some reason I hadn’t watched that but now I’m feeling more depressed because I’m not in Spain, owning a boat & watching Carlos work out with that uncut, wet hair of his 😭. Was Isa in the video? I was trying to spot her. They seem like such a lovely family.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
His hair here looks like what’s in my knickers at the minute (going through a bad patch) but his nose is 🔥

A7D02BC8-F6FE-4903-A484-B3297E95F547.jpeg

Let it be known I am looking very disrespectfully at Daniel here!

Almost home, 2 outfit photos from this weekend. (Yes you can see my face and I don’t care love you girls xxxx)
Both outfits are amazing but I adore the Papaya trousers Ninaa, where did you buy them?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On friday you can see that his DRS was flapping a lot during the free practise session. But i didn't hear anything else about that after, probably because they had repaired it. I mean his DRS was working perfectly fine during the sprint and the race. I think the stans are just trying to find a way to show how McLaren just screw him up once more 🙄
Oh sorry yes I meant in the race I didn't see anything about Daniel's DRS. But then I watch it on Sky and they were all over the place, they were saying Lando has to serve his time penalty when he had served it 30 laps earlier 🤷

Reactions: 3
Just heard on the radio that there are massive forest fires in Portugal and Spain. Hope our Spanish and Portuguese tattlers are safe ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
They can never be happy. He qualified 16th on Friday and finished 9th in the race which is a solid result. They had to pit him earlier then expected because he got a flat spot so that was out of McLaren’s control so the questions over the pit stops are dumb. He also got fastest pit stop. Daniels not a victim. He’s a sexy grown man
It is hard watching him fade away, so I get the stans doing stan things

Reactions: 4
It is hard watching him fade away, so I get the stans doing stan things
I understand that it must be really hard to see him not performing that well. But hating on the team and Lando all the time for his poor performances and constantly creating conspiracy theories is not acceptable for me. I'm not saying McLaren did everything right, there are things that they need to improve and their strategy this year has been a bit meh. But i'm sure they do whatever they can to help him.

Reactions: 11
Just heard on the radio that there are massive forest fires in Portugal and Spain. Hope our Spanish and Portuguese tattlers are safe ❤
Yes its a never ending thing during summer :mad: almost all of this fires are made on purpose its really sad!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not good sat in hospital waiting for a 3rd doctor to look at me turns out it’s not just food poisoning
What are they saying it is? 😕 Oh man I just wish I could hug you love ❤

Yes its a never ending thing during summer :mad: almost all of this fires are made on purpose its really sad!!
I’m so sorry, this is really such a disgusting thing to do… hope you’re safe though 😕❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.