Formula 1 wags #117

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I onl'y follow mclaren, lando, daniel, F1troll and wagsF1 is it enough ??? 😂
No since wagsF1 admin girl is sleeping (probs because of lack of wags in Austria) 😅
Nvm it's funny only to me (like most other Luisa related stuff as well)

Let's move on, nothing to se here 👋

Reactions: 3
The funniest thing about this is that it was clearly screenshotted on an iPhone judging by the emoji, McLaren admin you got some splaining to so

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When lando says he likes to go for dinner with friends and then turns to Daniel’s and says ‘we haven’t gone for dinner together in Monaco’ 🥹 they’re fwends 🧡

You can clearly see in the video how relaxed they are with one another it’s so nice

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When lando says he likes to go for dinner with friends and then turns to Daniel’s and says ‘we haven’t gone for dinner together in Monaco’ 🥹 they’re fwends 🧡
I replayed like 5 times to hear what he says after that but I apparently left all my English knowledge in the office today 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It will happen (manifesting 🕯) and when it does I hope we get some hinty wags 🧡
Can't wait for them to sit there, Luisa and Heidi chatting away (gossiping about their boyfriends) in Portuguese and Daniel and Lando having to actually talk to one another with all that awkwardness (because Lando's still not over his childhood hero being his friend now)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can't wait for them to sit there, Luisa and Heidi chatting away (gossiping about their boyfriends) in Portuguese and Daniel and Lando having to actually talk to one another with all that awkwardness (because Lando's still not over his childhood hero being his friend now)
The boys will be just quoting memes and stupid videos while Heidi and Lu try to have a normal conversation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.