Formula 1 wags #117

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hard agree
*there were only 5 members tho, compared to 20 drivers but the directioners were less aggressive and offensive on twitter... although maybe a bit too stalkerish (i mean we know their bloodtypes and birthtimes)
The day they hacked into the airport cctv just to watch them do nothing for hours 😭 concerning how much young girls could find out πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Don't remember if it has been posted already but this yo is so agressive and the end is cute 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Said I’d post this but an Irish fitness influencer is complaining abo
The day they hacked into the airport cctv just to watch them do nothing for hours 😭 concerning how much young girls could find out πŸ˜‚
Excuse me what? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
oh what a day that was in the fandom πŸ˜‚ 1d twitter was on fire that day

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She clarified it was a joke. It's also not Roscoe, you can tell be the spots on the chin/neck/whatever that region is called on a dog.

Of course it is a joke. Lewis is such a hiding master. Being exposed on tiktok is waaaaaay below his level πŸ˜…
yeah, I thought it was for realz for the moment, I'd much rather watch Lewis thirst traps and I don;t want them to be gone LOL and I have a feeling that any attempt of exposing him will rather land a girl in a no no zone rather than a gf zone, my feeling tells me he would like some control over any announcements πŸ˜‚

Dios mio, I had a long day at work and in fact I have more work for few next hours and needed a break, I really appreciate it, much needed and it helped :love: but my mind will wander now
WHAT?? Carlos is just πŸ”₯. He is perfection to me πŸ˜‚. I love that Spanish/Italian/Latino look. My friend is Italian, she lives her and is married to a guy from here. She laughs at me. Also she lived less than an hour from monza but has never been!!
yeah, he just does it for me too, some photos of him are so pretty I wanna cry. The tiktok you posted few days ago, the one that I accidentaly downloaded on my work phone LOL, I watched too many times already. I can't help, there's a crisis around me, no cool dudes, I am thinking why not stare at someone I don't know if I want to, no guilty pleasure, just pleasure πŸ˜‚

and I saw Daniels' announcement - I share the view expressed here that it might not silence rumours, we'll see :) Port Cop cute as always. I got to go now, see ypu probably in the new thread :)

Don't remember if it has been posted already but this yo is so agressive and the end is cute 😊

all in one, LH. someone noticed on tumblr that yesterday he posted a thirst trap running shirtless, a thirst trap with grabbing himself, Roscoe's attempt at skateborading with cute caption and cheering and post about space tagging NASA, all in one day:) Everything was there, I like him. ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
New thread ❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 3
iconic
*and of course there we have niall running around half naked as per πŸ˜‚
Being married to an Irishman, I should have stuck with Niall as my favourite and not Liam. Would have been a much more sensible in the long run. πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.