Formula 1 wags #117

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread ♥ Is this our third of the weekend? We’re flying through them :oops:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m currently watching DTS season 1 episode 2. All about Carlos 😂
Isa is in it

Here's an article that just came out about Andrea... in (I think german)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I posted this article but looks.like a pay wall... have not attempted to hack html past it so let me know if you do
Found another one on same site that mentioned some parts including
Fernando is STAYING WITH Andrea's family in Austria.

Yall I slept after the race and am so wired with NO drama.
Anyway here is also Monaco Merc circa 2021 plane with Toto Lewis and Valterri with
their Wags (counting angela and roscoe)
So Toto really did fly with valtteri
1657503232903.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Girls I’ve never been in this type of physical pain before my god

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh wow, she's clearly moved on. She should write a book "How to move on in 30 days," I'll be buying it ASAP.

Also, she should give me a list of places where I can find these men. I've been on a few dates, and all of them are dicks. So exhausting 💀
Well I personally stopped dating during covid and have yet to really miss it enough to go back.
To note I'm older and most everyone is married so the pickings are slim and also still dicks... but not enough of a dick to deal woth it

Wait what. What's physically wrong wrong with you?
Please immediately find someone who can actually be there

Last edited:
  • Heart
happy new thread

i hope you feel better now🤍 if not, we are always here to talk and please find someone around you who could potentially help you < 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.