Formula 1 wags #117

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost home, 2 outfit photos from this weekend. (Yes you can see my face and I don’t care love you girls xxxx)
you look great! and the outfits are cool, trousers in the second pic are fire!
how fun was it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Me waiting for Mr Garrix to wake up to see where he is and what he likes about Croatian coast

πŸ‡­πŸ‡·πŸ‡­πŸ‡·πŸ‡­πŸ‡·πŸ‡­πŸ‡·πŸ‡­πŸ‡·

Tiesto was in orange yesterday. Didn't play Super Max. Or my friend was too wasted to recognize it πŸ˜…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Happy new thread!

loving the outfits @NINAA

Busy with my kiddos this week, hoping to do some nice trips for them so I’ll be quieter for a bit (she quiet at last you all cry 🀣). Will maybe pop in to do some reaction spam.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Slow Monday, so to celebrate Sharl's victory before drivers/teams provide us with more content (if), his Ciao ragazzi

and Carlos being hugged

oh, and this, Fernando got himself on F1 official twitter, LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel like this was inspired by some of the amazing photoshop seen on these threads

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I've only seen social media posts saying he had DRS issues, I didn't see anything official
On friday you can see that his DRS was flapping a lot during the free practise session. But i didn't hear anything else about that after, probably because they had repaired it. I mean his DRS was working perfectly fine during the sprint and the race. I think the stans are just trying to find a way to show how McLaren just screw him up once more πŸ™„

Reactions: 6
On friday you can see that his DRS was flapping a lot during the free practise session. But i didn't hear anything else about that after, probably because they had repaired it. I mean his DRS was working perfectly fine during the sprint and the race. I think the stans are just trying to find a way to show how McLaren just screw him up once more πŸ™„
They can never be happy. He qualified 16th on Friday and finished 9th in the race which is a solid result. They had to pit him earlier then expected because he got a flat spot so that was out of McLaren’s control so the questions over the pit stops are dumb. He also got fastest pit stop. Daniels not a victim. He’s a sexy grown man

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Almost home, 2 outfit photos from this weekend. (Yes you can see my face and I don’t care love you girls xxxx)
Look at you!! Pretty pretty :love: Love the outfits too, hope you had the best weekend🧑

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.